1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Orion HCCA 225G4 Amp and 10" Sub in Ported Box

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by DreamMachine, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Oct 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM
    DreamMachine

DreamMachine [OP] Active Member

Member:
    NOTE: I will trade for off road or expedition components that will work with my 2003 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. I also like guns ;)

If you have anything to trade just ask. Who knows I may go for it.

Price: $200 (for you guys.)
    I'm asking $300 on Craigs List

I have a perfect condition Orion HCCA Sub/Amp/Box combo for sale. Everything is in perfect working condition and is still installed and in use in my 03 Tacoma.

I'm hesitant to sell because I love this setup and it sounds great in my truck, however I am building my truck as an expedition rig and I need the back seat to build storage shelves for camping supplies.

Amp:
    This amp has ZERO scratches or blemishes whatsoever. If you want it displayed this is the perfect amp. It looks sharp with the red anodized aluminium.
    Specs: Orion HCCA 225G4 - 25 watt per channel 2 channel high current amplifier with built-in fully variable high-pass, low-pass or bandpass crossover with INTELLI Q. Equipped with remote gain capability it is capable of 3, 2 or 1 channel operation with maximum power capability of 400 watts into 1 ohm mono.

Sub:
    This is a Orion HCCA 10" sub. This sub has ZERO rips, cracks, scratches or blemishes of any kind. I haven't ever removed it from the box so I don't have the specifications for it. It sounds great and will MOVE. I have attached a video below of it in action.

Box:
    This box was built specifically for this sub/amp set up. It was originally custom built into a 1999 Type-R Integra. It fits perfectly in the back seat of my Xtra cab Tacoma and is secured with a strap to an anchor point for a baby seat.

Everyone likes videos and pictures so here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXhvD2aOF44

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top