1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Alpine CDA-9887

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by loknload, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:59 PM
    loknload

loknload [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Woodburn, OR
    OME 886 coils, Alcan AAL, 33" Toyo Open Country M/T
    This is in great shape with minor wear from normal use. No detectable button fading and no scratches. Comes with all accessories including the cage, trim ring, face case, remote, wire harness, manual, and keys. Also includes the ipod cable. I have the original box someplace but got tired of tearing apart the attic so I'll send it in a CDA-7839 box. I have owned this deck since it was brand new and it has served me very well for 6 years. I sold the Tacoma it was in and my Tundra has steering wheel controls and blue tooth among other things so I'm just going to use an LC6i and install my system behind the stock head unit. If you are looking for a head unit to do an active front stage, this is your baby. Burr Brown 24 bit D/A converters and all signal processing (paramentric and graphic EQ's, crossovers, etc) built in along with digital time correction. For all of the specs go here: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-RCvYA8TTtNL/p_500CDA9887/Alpine-CDA-9887.html This unit was $500 when brand new. $180 shipped in the lower 48.

for sale 02.jpg
    for sale 03.jpg

2. Oct 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    loknload

Member:
    Woodburn, OR
    I forgot to mention in the ad but this deck also has switchable illumination. The buttons and backlighting change between green, blue, red, and ORANGE. I had it set on orange and it matches the Tacoma dash lights. The display itself does not change colors and is blue.

3. Oct 15, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    xxnikkixx85

xxnikkixx85 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nikki
    Langley,B.C (Canada)
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma SR5 4x4
    PIAA FOG LIGHTS,Tinted Rear windows,Dunlop Fierce Mud Terrians,Blacked out badges,Blacked out taillights
    use to have that deck in my suv before i bought my tacoma. Deck served its purpose well sold it to my buddy and has never had problems with it. good luck with the sale

4. Oct 17, 2012 at 9:19 AM
    loknload

Member:
    Woodburn, OR
    Everything else is sold and this is all that is left. This is one of the best decks out for being able to tune and tweak on your system, not to mention the very high end audio components used in it. This is a steal for this deck.

5. Oct 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    loknload

Member:
    Woodburn, OR
  6. Nov 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    loknload

Member:
    Woodburn, OR
    One and only price drop to $180 shipped in the lowerr 48. I will trade for a set of 6.5" components in new or like new condition.

Products Discussed in

To Top