1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Women are Mental

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by poundin tacos, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Jul 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    tacoma4x4girl

tacoma4x4girl Well-Known Member

Member:
    My advice is don't ever jump in a marriage! EVER!! If you aren't ready to get married and she's pushing it that hard try to tell her that and if it doesn't work, it wasn't meant to be.

Even when you think you found the right one make double and triple sure! My advice is date 2-3 years before making a decision like that.

2. Jul 6, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    dfrugia

dfrugia Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Goose
    Roswell, NM
    Vehicle:
    2012 DC TRD OFF RD 4X4
    Running boards w/steps, Weathertechs
    Never rush a relationship for any reason IMO. So OP are y'all still together? Please tell me you didn't let it soak and got her pregnant or ran off and married her.

3. Jul 6, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    aptech

aptech Jetfixer

Member:
    houston
    Vehicle:
    10 dc offroad
    toy teccoil overs 2.5 lift.600lb springs, allpro expedition leaf pack. cbi hybrid bumper, cbi slider,cbi rear bumper swing arm, roof rack ghostflames, sport hood, tsb steering, trd cai, red map lights, derp works custom platform for bed. backup cam any time mod, fog light any time mod. bed light mod. 400watt inverter mod. 2857516 dura tracs. beach sand intsall and a lot more shite
    she cant cook. nothing serious should be considered with her in terms of a relationship.

4. Jul 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
  5. Oct 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM
    Hunter423

Hunter423 Hunter423

Member:
    First Name:
    hunter
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD off road
    brush guard, piaa foggs, tinted tail light, tinted windows, rain guards, pure white with blue tinted bulbd all over, white bulbs for licencess plate lighting, blacked out head lights
    one thing your realize OP is the all women ARE crazy it just depends to what extenet and how much you can handle GL

6. Oct 10, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    holy thread revival. lol

7. Oct 10, 2012 at 4:37 PM
    Mr Salty

Mr Salty "Give up the good to go for the great"

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    SoCal (Bro Capital of the world)
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    Statistically speaking, I completely disagree.

This is the age where women are now tying the knot and/or getting pregnant. Single women at this age begin to feel that time is against them and yearn to tie the knot as a result. They don’t want to be left in the dust and watch all their friends move on, they want to move on with them and share the marriage experience and therefore pursue it with a passion.

Now of course not all women at this age want to get married, but when a question is raised such as this you almost have to think majority.

My advise to you if you have no interest in getting married, ditch her like an old pair of underwear and find a lady your age. If its pleasure you seek without commitment, go up in age, perhaps in the mid 30’s and preferably divorced, and enjoy the ride.

Yes women are very much mental, but men are too and Assholes to boot.

Best of luck Sucka

8. Oct 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM
    Mr Salty

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    Shows how much I pay attention, holy crap

9. Oct 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    Mr Salty

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    See what I did because of you. I wonder is she ended up making him marry her :D

10. Oct 10, 2012 at 4:44 PM
    Mr Salty

Member:
    First Name:
    Hermmy
    Vehicle:
    White SR5 Pre-runner
    Lots of chrome
    Hmmm this might be a good thread to get my numbers up. I'll just keep talking to myself.

11. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    kiznar

kiznar Member

Member:
    Well I just figured out why girls are crazy. I'm 27 in a failing marriage of 8 years......this is why every guy your girl has ever know has been trying to Fuck them just think about it? Its only a matter of time till they decide to upgrade or downgrade lol hahaha. Stay single....

12. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    yarik83

yarik83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Yuri
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD SR5 DoubleCab 4x4
    Lift kit, weight distribution hitch. Camper shell. Kayak Rack.
    There are several things to be said on the subject.

Your biggest mistake was to open your mouth and say the following "there is 20% chance I will...." To a woman that means several things.
    #1 you have just told her you are not serious about your relationship with her
    #2 you have no plans for future with her.
    #3 you have violated her trust.

To men none of those make sense because we are not wired same way womed are. It is things you did not say but you meant that are not translating to her.

Women do not care about your 5 year plan. They do not care that you have your "need to get situated in life" time frames. At 22 most people around the world are already married and have a child. Women's biological clock starts ticking at age 19. Couple that with enormous social and peer pressure, especially when agitated by external stimuli (ie her friends getting married), and she goes in survival mode. Unless your exact words coming out of your mouth:" will you marry me pronto" she will make a big fuss about it and never forgive you for ignorant in her eyes things you have said about your future together.

Anything that you say now will back you further into the corner. You need to sit down with her and apologize. If she accepts your apology you need to lay out a plan. She wants to hear YOUR plan with HER. Example: honey I can't marry in next 5 years because both of us are going to college and we will need to graduate, take care of our future and start careers. Once that is done we can make other plans. Downside to this argument, however is that your future is numbered in weeks or months. If you propose to her and you still have years of school ahead... Odds are you will break up too.

THE reason why you are in a catch 22 is because you left a smoking gun by saying that there is very little chance that you will want to get married soon. ALL women seek marriage, even lesbians. They ALL want to know that they will be in that circle of friends showing off engagement ring, having marriage and baby talk. Only exception is if you are dating a career woman who made up her mind and will NEVER want to have kids anyways.

If you want a good resolution... You need to show her your leadership and that she can depend on you to make right decision...only then she will consider any future with you or continue relationship for that matter.

13. Oct 10, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    I think women are awesome.

14. Oct 11, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    the.sight.picture

the.sight.picture Wishes he was in the woods.

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Blue Ridge
    Vehicle:
    2018 QuickSand
    Check out my build thread (Beginning of Money Pit)
    :eek::D.I do as well....At least mine can be sumtimes.

On another note, My father in law is 73, My Mother in Law is 66. My youngest brother in law just turned 14. My wife is 23. She is the third youngest of 14. Think about that for a second when you dont think (Latin) women are crazy

15. Oct 11, 2012 at 5:19 AM
    poundin tacos

poundin tacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scot
    Dallas, TX/ SFL
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road, 2018 built Macan Turbo (daily), 2nd gen dodge, 89 944
    Jesus, I forgot about this thread. I'm still with her, she asks at least twice a week when she's going to get a ring, goes into a stank mood when I say not for a while and it's almost unbearable when shes drunk. She throws out little hints saying how she wants to have a kid before shes 30 but wants to be married at least a year before that and engaged for a year before she gets married. So the way I look at it, I have a solid year left before she starts getting really mad at me for throwing off her plan. Some days I look at her and think "maybe theres a chance it could work out, she's not THAT crazy. And besides, she's hot" and then other days it's "There is no way I'm going to be stuck with this she-devil for the rest of my life. Bail?"

Last week she was hammered and started yelling at me saying I don't love her cats so how am I supposed to love our future children.

So I guess we'll see what happens

16. Oct 11, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    Lazylegs

Lazylegs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Southern Maryland, USA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red Toyota AC Sold
    Tint (35%), a must. Step bars, Bull bar, Bull lights,4x4 light mod, Flip down 10" DVD player, De badged, Color match front emblem, color matched bumpers., black out tails, Cobra cb, Flashlight mod,bed-light mod,
    My advise, Walk away very fast. She is needy..who wants to be be married at 22 anymore? Marry when your 45 and gray. That way you will know it is true love.

17. Oct 11, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    NMW 4x4

NMW 4x4 Wheels With Moose.

Member:
    First Name:
    Walt
    Nine Mile, Maine
    Vehicle:
    '15 Access Cab SR5 4x4
    OME 885's w/5100's, Wheeler's HD Progressive, Firestone Riderite's.
    If it has tits or tires, it's gonna cause you trouble.

If it floats, flies, or fucks... It's cheaper to rent.

She referenced your disdain for your future children to your current lack of love for her cats? :crazy:

Get out while you still can.

18. Oct 11, 2012 at 6:15 AM
    CRU

CRU Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seminole Cnty, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 SSM TuRD Sport DCLB
    20" Enkei WT4 wrapped in Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 265/50, Steel braided brake lines, Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS deck w/JBL GTO cones, OEM Smoked headlights, OEM LED tails, Clazzio seat covers, aFe Pro-Dry S air filter, Fumoto oil valve, Grillcraft MX grille w/Land Cruiser "TOYOTA" emblem, Redline QuickLIFT hood struts, Leather TRD shift knob, 13" shorty antenna
    Beauty fades. Crazy is for life.

19. Oct 11, 2012 at 6:18 AM
    poundin tacos

poundin tacos [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scot
    Dallas, TX/ SFL
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road, 2018 built Macan Turbo (daily), 2nd gen dodge, 89 944

TRUTH

20. Oct 11, 2012 at 6:23 AM