1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ziggy's Experience with the Price Pros

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by ziggynagy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Oct 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    ziggynagy

ziggynagy [OP] All Glory To The Hypnotoad

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    '11 Sport AC 4x4 V6 Auto Tow
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    Ordered a set of front grey weathertechs thru the Price Pros on Amazon and thought I'd share my experience.
    Do people write a review when the experience was all good?

The Good
    - Price was pretty good: total order was $88.43 ($79.61 + $8.82 shipping)
    - Customer Service is fast responding to emails
    - I received my item exactly as described

The Bad
    - I order floor mats thru this vendor because they showed it as "in stock", ordered on 10/9, received 10/25
    - No tracking number was provided until I asked
    - When tracking number was providing, it was the wrong tracking number
    - The email responses from Customer Service contain very little information and I doubt their accuracy

That's the short version, feel free to read below for the detailed conversation with Price Pros.

**UPDATE**
    I left a negative review on the seller's Amazon profile. Got a call within 3 hours apologizing for the lousy experience. No excuses, but they refunded me $16.78 so I spent a total $71.65. Call lasted 2 min but really changed my perception of the company

2. Oct 25, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    ziggynagy

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    Westin step bars, led dome & map lights, tailgate hoseclamp, BluLogic, MetalMiller emblem, 35 tinted front windows, extra OEM d-rings, WeatherTech front/rear
    10/09: I ordered my package, selected 5 day shipping.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    10/10: Price Pros changed order to "SHIPPED", expected delivery date 10/15-10/18
    Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:17 PM
    To: Support

Price Pros,

The status of my order shows SHIPPED but I have yet to receive a tracking number. Can you please provide tracking number.

Thanks!
    Chris
    To: Chris
    Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:53 PM

Dear Chris ,

Thank you for contacting The Price Pros.
    Unfortunately the tracking details are not currently available. This does not mean your order has not shipped, but could just indicate a delay in uploading tracking from our shipping carrier.
    We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.

Customer Support Team
    Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:13 PM

Hello,

My order was to be delivered Oct 15-18th. To date, I have yet to receive my package and have not been provided a tracking number. What is the status of delivery and please provide a tracking number. This is my second communication to you regarding delivery status.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 3:44 AM

Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the tracking information for your order.

Unfortunately the tracking details are not currently available. This does not mean your order has not shipped, but could just indicate a delay in uploading tracking from our shipping carrier.

We have opened a ticket with our warehouse to locate the most current status of your order. Once we locate the tracking information, the shipping carrier information and tracking identification will be made available through your Amazon account.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

Customer Support Team
    10/20: Received invalid tracking number from Price Pros
    Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:22 AM

Hello,

My order was to be received by October 18 but I have not received the floor mats. I am unable to use the provided tracking number thru the amazon website as the shipper is listed as OTHER. What is the shipper's website where I can use the tracking number to monitor delivery of my package? This is my third communication with Price Pro's requesting status of my order.

Chris
    Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:42 AM

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your recent Amazon order with The Price Pros.
    Your Order has been shipped via FEDEX
    Tracking number: <removed>
    www.fedex.com
    Please note: You may receive another email from Amazon containing your tracking information. We have sent you this email in addition, to ensure a pleasant shopping experience.

Thank you for choosing The Price Pros!

Customer Support Team
    Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:10 PM

Hi,

I entered the tracking number provided, <removed>, on the fedex website and it shows no information available. Can you please confirm the tracking the number for my order and review on fedex. Also, is there a reason why this order cannot be tracked thru the Amazon website?

Thanks!
    Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:04 PM

Dear Chris,

We profusely apologize for the delay; the processing time is taking slightly longer than expected.
    We are working with our warehouse to get tracking information for your order and will update you as soon as we get the tracking.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.

Customer Service
    Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:14 PM

Hello,

My order was supposed to arrive last week, I have yet to receive the delivery. Any update regarding the status of my order? Or possibly a valid tracking number as the previous one provided doesn't work on the FedEx website?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:45 AM

Dear Chris,

Thank you for shopping with us on Amazon.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking internally on your order, we have been informed by our warehouse that the order had to be reprocessed due to a system error. We are pushing the order to be shipped as soon as possible without any further delay, please expect tracking number for new shipment to be available soon.
    Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and delay. Your business is very important to us, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are always happy to help!

Customer Support Team
    10/25: Order arrives on my doorstep
    10/30: I left a 2 star review and full details of my experience on the seller feedback. Within 3 hours of leaving feedback I received a call from Customer Service, they refunded me $16.78 (10% of my order and 100% of shipping) and provided a free shipping coupon my next order.

3. Oct 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Pchop

Pchop Beavis Killer

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob I
    Stuart, FL
    Vehicle:
    '09 Tacoma TRD
    Wow what a pain in the ass.

4. Oct 30, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    ziggynagy

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    I left a 2 star review and full details of my experience on the seller feedback. Within 3 hours of leaving feedback I received a call from Customer Service, they refunded me $16.78 (10% of my order and 100% of shipping) and provided a free shipping coupon for my next order.

Not a bad deal, with the refund I ended up spending $71.65 on a new set of front weathertechs.

5. Oct 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM
    707tothe907

707tothe907 Superior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Chico NorCal
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Off Road
    At least they made things right at the end of it all - that shows good business skills to me.

6. Oct 31, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    ziggynagy

Member:
    Stoughton, MA
    Vehicle:
    Yea, was really surprised to get a call; I was leaving the bad feedback as a warning to other shoppers and wasn't expecting to get anything out of it.

I deleted my review on Amazon and submitted a slightly better one since they made an effort to right the situation.

Products Discussed in

To Top