1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ive been robbed...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by LAoffroadin, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    lodi781

lodi781 Alexander Supertramp

Member:
    shelton CT
    Vehicle:
    '16 4runner trail
    ARB by-51’s, dobinson springs, Gobi Rack, Black Oak single row LED roof bar
    That sucks dude...I had my old truck broken into...when they were done they left beer cans in the bed. Fuckers......They stole a camera I had which really pissed me off because I was in the academy at the time and it had picks from recruit training on there.....

2. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    PAlittlematty

PAlittlematty "the soulless ginger"

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Beech Creek, PA
    Vehicle:
    I miss my taco
    OME Lift, 885 Coils, 13MM Top Spacer, Dakar Leafs, DSM UCAs, Homeroshi Flush Mount Grille, WeatherTech Digifit Mats, Bestop Super Top, Toyota Bed Extender, Clevice Receiver 1990 SR5 3.slow SAS 5” Leafs, high pinion diff, 37” PBRs, MC rear, AP front bumpers, 5.29s, locked
    Lowlife cocksuckin thieves. State Farm FTMFW! Seriously though, my aunt recently had her check card stolen and $800 withdrawn from her account. Cameras had pictures of who was using her card. Her 19yo daughter. Fuckin dope heads

3. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
  4. Oct 25, 2012 at 7:33 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    while I would never condone theives...

leaving your vehicle unlocked...especially with a firearm inside, is irresponsible.

5. Oct 26, 2012 at 12:53 AM
    WATacoRider

WATacoRider Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4
    Thieves suck.

But it is your responsibility to understand what your insurance coverage is. Blaming the insurance company and saying they suck. Well... they are just doing what you paid them for.

Hopefully you had the serial # for the firearm. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and get it back one day.

6. Oct 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM
    NWTacoGuy

NWTacoGuy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Pacific North West
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road DCSB
    Fabtech 6", xd addicts/35x11.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Black badges, Pioneer HU, 11' grille, ect ect ect....
    Now that you are in the Tacoma area, I would really watch your valuables in the Lakewood area....it is pretty bad area for thieves. The rest of the places you should be okay. I was at Lewis for 6 years and never had any issues around there. Now I live down the road in Puyallup and have not really had any issues there either. STAY AWAY FROM FEDERAL WAY!!!!! Sorry for the caps, but yeah it is that bad.

7. Oct 26, 2012 at 6:46 AM
    1badasstaco

1badasstaco Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Brody
    victoria texas
    Vehicle:
    2006 taco 4x4 4.0
    17 inch black rhino sidewinders with 265/70/17 KM2. straight pipe exhaust and K&N cold air intake.Toytec coilovers
    Our last 7.3 diesel got stolen in Houston up at some sporting good store comeing in from Victoria on 59 and we had bout 2 thousand dollars of clothes and a original 44 mag revolver in it... Houston is only getting worse and I hope the best for you!

8. Oct 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin [OP] BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc
    I completely own up to my lack of responsibility in this situation.... nothihng else need be said there...

The good news from this is that i lose one gun, i buy two more.. so im better prepared and better equipped... BTW i did have all reciepts and VIN numbers so everything was reported..

Thanks for all the responses, learn from this as i have, and keep em shootin..!!
    :oldglory: :quickdraw: :fenforcer: :infantry::oldglory:

9. Oct 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM
    Night

Night Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD OR AC MagGrey
    Banks Monster Exhaust, aFe ProGuard 7, 3M Film, UnderCoating, alpine 920 headunit, alpine 6.5 components, 20% tint all around, JL Stealthbox, PDX-V9 Amp, Avid Lightbar, Avid Sliders, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau, TRD S/C
    I couldn't handle that, thats some hardcore shit man. Hit my baby, no!

10. Oct 26, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    LAoffroadin

LAoffroadin [OP] BURY ME WITH MY TACO!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Northwest
    Vehicle:
    2012 offroad 4x4
    ICON stage 5 coilers w/ ICON ucas, dakar leaf pack with Fox rears, k&n cai, LED cab light, raceline 16 inch wheels , toyo m/t 33",painted front yota emblem gloss white, retrofit headlights with mirrimoto 3 " lenses running the 6k headlights. Bhlm, bestopper, wet okole seat covers (max 4), weather tech mats,winch with piaa fogs. All pro apex front bumper. Sliders etc

Tears would have fallen... just saying...

11. Oct 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM
    the.sight.picture

the.sight.picture Wishes he was in the woods.

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Blue Ridge
    Vehicle:
    2018 QuickSand
    Check out my build thread (Beginning of Money Pit)

Lol, I used to live on MT tacoma drive, in Lakewood, at the apartments lakewood estates. Yeah, federal way has alot of theives. And watch where you park your truck in lakewood town center. To many criminals and dumb teenagers. Specificaly near the russian food mart next to the safeway. DO NOT leave your vehical unlocked in tillicum, crackheads everywhere man

Products Discussed in

To Top