1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Oktober Fest Bash!!!!

Discussion in 'North East' started by toughtaco, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Oct 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Oh by the way those apples are for a soup that I made today as well. They go in chopped up fresh right into the bowl then the hot soup is ladled in..... I am so excited, everything is coming along good. I have to go to bed soon. I will be up at 4 am to start smoking a 6 lb brisket so it is ready at noon. More pics to come!!!!

2. Oct 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    BostonBilly

BostonBilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    Easton
    Vehicle:
    2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
    Will this be like Vegas? No Pics

3. Oct 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    not vegas, and there are already pics!! Maybe you meant to post this one somewhere else????

4. Oct 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM
    BostonBilly

BostonBilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    Easton
    Vehicle:
    2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
    No sorry just thought there would be some party pics coming up afterwards

5. Oct 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    party is tomorrow. I have just finished smoking 3 chickens, I already smoked 7 or 8 pork ribs and I have 2 beef ribs smoked..... I am making saurkraut with apples potatoes onions and apples sauce which is slow cooking now. I have an oktoberfest soup already done which has 10 lb of red cabbage and 18 bratwursts ..... I have been smoking and cooking since 1 pm. There are going to be a couple of TW members there and Eddie knows how it will be, and there will be pics!!!!

6. Oct 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Smoked 3 chickens

[​IMG]

7. Oct 28, 2012 at 2:11 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Here is the brisket pics, just started it at around 5 am

[​IMG]

8. Oct 28, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Here are the ribs already smoked just waiting for the bbq sauce and to be grilled

[​IMG]

9. Oct 28, 2012 at 2:13 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Here is the beer: Saranac Pumpkin Ale with a cinnamon,pumpkin spice sugar rimmed glass. Yes, it tastes like a slice of homemade pumpkin pie:)

[​IMG]

10. Oct 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    90YotaPU

90YotaPU The Messiah

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Union County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    1990 Toyota 4x4 (Pre-Taco)
    Aftermarket Stereo, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, HF Air Horns, 3" Lift
    Damn. My mouth is watering. Is there anything you need last minute that I can bring up with me? If not, I will bring some cash to contribute. Also, please PM me the address. Thanks!

11. Nov 1, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sorry just got this msg today. I didnt look at my computer from Sat til yesterday......

Products Discussed in

To Top