1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1995 Jayco camper $3000

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by AWalker, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM
    AWalker

AWalker [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Tacoma Washington
    Vehicle:
    08 DC LB SR5
    O.M.E 885 Dakars nitros Snugtop allpro skids allpro bumper 4X inovations sliders Jayco pop up camper Torklift tiedowns
    I have a 1995 Jayco 7' sportsman pop up slide in camper in great shape for sale or trade. I looked for over a year to find one in decent shape. Has very slight damage to driver side and is missing propane cover, its somewhere on the side of the road in Montana. I made a new one out of a plastic cutting board that works fine. Interior is in great shape with NO leaks or rot. Some of the fake wood wallpaper is pealing off. Everything works fine, 3 way fridge, 2 burner stove, furnace, sink, hand pump faucet, 5 gal water tank. Will sleep 2 adults a one child or real small adult on dinette. Lots of storage for a small camper. Was stored in a barn from new until 2009 then in my garage. Also comes with Torklift tie downs made for a 2nd gen Tacoma, and a platform I built to roll it into my garage. I put on Dakar springs to handle the added weight, around 1100lbs I think. Bottomed out with stock springs. We are going to outgrow it in march with a 2nd child so my wife made me buy a trailer. I hate to part with it since it was not easy to find. I can post more pics one I get it out of my garage. Theres one pic on my profile. It's in Tacoma Washington. $3000. Maybe part trade or trade for new tires 265's or 285's in an all terrain pattern, winch bumper and winch, sliders, dual sport, or a Glock 19, Ar15, Mini 14....???

2. Oct 31, 2012 at 6:14 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    needs pics.

3. Oct 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    AWalker

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Tacoma Washington
    Vehicle:
    08 DC LB SR5
    O.M.E 885 Dakars nitros Snugtop allpro skids allpro bumper 4X inovations sliders Jayco pop up camper Torklift tiedowns
    Wow you guys are anal! Look a the profile. I'll stick with the craigslist flakes.

4. Oct 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    wow...you might want to read the B/S/T rules. if you don't want to comply, let me know and i'll close it.

5. Oct 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM
    davidpick

davidpick NWXPDTN

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Leavenworth, WA
    Vehicle:
    1988 Pickup 22R 5sp 2wd
    Weber 32/36, RV Cam, LCE exhaust headers, Desmogged
    [​IMG]

you're welcome, OP :gossip:

6. Oct 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    cgs2k2

cgs2k2 old man

Member:
    i know. its weird that people want to see a picture of something they are spending 3 grand on, right?

7. Oct 31, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    AlphaEcho2k5

AlphaEcho2k5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Vehicle:
    '02 4Runner
  8. Oct 31, 2012 at 1:58 PM
    AWalker

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Tacoma Washington
    Vehicle:
    08 DC LB SR5
    Ya I read them. Figured the Pic on my profile was good enough. Thats what your getting for 3k? There is a picture. Not sure what I'm missing here. If anyone was interested I'd send them all the pics they want.

9. Oct 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler Desert Chief

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 Prerunner
    You obviously DIDN'T read the rules if you think it would be ok to just assume people will click your profile to see pictures of items you're selling.

:rolleyes:

10. Oct 31, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    You aren't missing anything...You were (kinda still are) willfully ignoring the rules.
    They say that you need a photo in the thread. Not a link or a promise of photos when there is interest.
    An actual photo of the item being sold helps buyers decide if they are interested and protect the sellers from claims of "It was not in the condition advertised" issues.

Good luck with the craigslist folks!!

(BTW- If you think this is anal about BST threads...I don't recommend selling much stuff on forums...There are places that would have banned you from selling forever, if not just straight up banned you for this ad...)

11. Oct 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    AWalker

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Tacoma Washington
    Vehicle:
    08 DC LB SR5
    I'll take it down. Not worth the trouble.

12. Oct 31, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Let me help you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top