1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Serpa Holster

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by JDCPA, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Nov 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    JDCPA

JDCPA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW FL
    Vehicle:
    09 5 Lug Access Cab SR5
    Curt Hitch and etrailer.com wiring harness.
    After years of using nothing but leather holsters I broke down and purchased one of Blackhawk's Serpa holsters for my Glock 23. Have found it to be comfortable, quick and I like the retention device. It falls naturally to the trigger finger on the draw and probably slows me down less than the thumb snap I've been used to.

Comments? Any other old farts that are learning how nice modern design can be?

2. Nov 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM
    jeckel7234

jeckel7234 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    VA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma
    Add-a-Leaf, Leveling Kit, 31.5 Nitto Grapplers, Mag-Lite Mod, Anit-Key in the ignition beep mod, Tail gate theft mod, Trifecta tonneau cover, washable cabin air filter,
    its def a cool comfy holster, just keep in mind when you hit the release button and pull up your finger should be just about the trigger on the slide, theres a video on youtube of a guy that was excited pulled up and slammed his finger in there and shot himself in the leg. i was just apart of a negligent discharge and just want to make sure your aware

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE

Products Discussed in

To Top