1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WANTED - TX Pro / FJ Trail Team TRD Black Beadlock style 16" wheel - JUST ONE!!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by iamsuperbleeder, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Jan 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

iamsuperbleeder [OP] Licensed Lunatic

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner Taco - SOLD -
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
    I'm having a hell of a time locating a single one of these for some reason... All I need is one to go with the three that I already have. Need the wheel, center cap, and ring. New or like-new condition is preferred as the others I have already are immaculate.

If anyone (out of some crazy chance) happens to have an extra one for some reason, shoot me a price and some pics.

[​IMG]

2. Jan 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

iamsuperbleeder [OP] Licensed Lunatic

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner Taco - SOLD -
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
    nevermind, got one! :D

Products Discussed in

To Top