1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BFG Rugged Trail tires 265/70/16, 16" steel wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by iamsuperbleeder, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Feb 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

iamsuperbleeder [OP] Licensed Lunatic

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 DC Prerunner Taco - SOLD -
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
    Have some wheels and tires left over from my temporary wheel and tire swapping before I settled on my current wheels and tires.

[​IMG]

3 good BFG Rugged Trail tires, 265/70/16, all with a date code of 39th week of 2010 (came off a 2011 TX Pro). They all have a LOT of life left on them; 75-80% tread left, probably more.

$150 takes all 3

will not ship, local pickup only (I'm in Lake City Florida)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 steel wheels, 16", the type that the spare is mounted on. 3 still have original 265/70 BFG Rugged Trail tires on them. I can dismount them if the buyer just wants the wheel or tire or leave them together if the buyer wants the tire too. One I consider unusable; the tread looks great, but with a date code of 2000, at 13 years old it's unsafe to have on the road... It's a loss and it's a freebie if the buyer wants it (mounted or dismounted to it's wheel), but don't expect to use it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Use it for a tire swing or something :rolleyes: The other two have date codes of 2004 and 2005 and have less than 1000 miles on them (they were unused spares before I ran them for a little bit). A little old, but both have excellent tread and would be good emergency spares. One even still has a tire pressure sensor in it, but I honestly couldn't tell you what year Toyota if came off of so don't count I it to work with a newer Tacoma. It's a freebie for the buyer of the wheel.

16" wheels - $25 each (have 4)
    older tires - $20 each (have 2. buy the wheels they're mounted on and you can have the tire for just $10 each on top of the cost of the wheel)

same as the tires above, will not ship, local pickup only in Lake City Florida

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Feb 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    crashd22098

crashd22098 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Wish you were closer because I would take those rims off your hands right now! I'm in NC.

3. Feb 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    CanisLupus

CanisLupus Member since 2011

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Stokesdale | NC
    Vehicle:
    ‘19 Honda Civic Hatchback
    Will you be in Northern Virginia anytime in the near future? If so, I will take those wheels.

(Assuming you don't pass CrashD on the way up, which then he has first dibs)

Matt

4. Feb 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    TRD E-locker rear axle swap, Cherrybomb Extreme muffler, custom made CAI, 2.5" spacer lift up front and AAL's in the rear, Sport model seat swap, Pioneer X940BT, Kicker shallow 10" and 12" behind the back seat
    Yeah I unfortunately don't think there will be too much demand for them down here in Florida but I'm going to try... It's all listed on Craigslist too so someone might get them too just put some mud tires or something on them; I'm sure up in the more northern states everyone likes to just put winter tires on them.

And no sorry no plans to take any trips up north anytime soon, lol

5. Feb 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    68Whiskey

68Whiskey Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richie
    Ft.Bragg NC
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 DC TRD Off Road
    if you make the trip down there ill throw in some gas $$ for you since I want to buy those Rugged Fails

6. Feb 23, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    iamsuperbleeder

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Lake City, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Bump, and update

Brought the 3 wheels and tires into work with me today and broke them down

Have the 3 good ones and the best of the other three (2005 date code) stacked together, and the other three (dates of 2004 and 2000) together. Got a core and a cap for the valve stem on the wheel I already had separated, so they all have cores and caps now. TPS still on the one wheel and still included. Breaking them down the 2004 dated tire and the old 2000 dated tire got the inner bead a little messed up from being stuck on the wheel for so long. The 2004 might be fine and mount without problems, the 2000 model I wasn't worry about because I didn't consider it useable to begin with because of it's age... Because of that though, I'm considering the 04 dated one a freebie along with the 2000 dated tire... maybe use it as a spare, a tire swing, fill them with cement and stick a flag pole in it, whatever you want :rolleyes:

They've been on Craigslist too and I've have a couple people contact me, but no on serious about buying them yet...

Prices still stand accept for the wheel/tire combo ones, since they're all broken down now :roll:

3 good 2010 dated tires, $150
    1 good but 2005 tire, $20
    2 2000 and 2004 dated tires, FREE if wanted, or I'm just going to dispose of them at work
    steel wheels - $100

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top