1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DeWalt DCK290L2 $199 at Runnings

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by IluvTEA, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Apr 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    I've been shopping around for a 18V Lithium-Ion drill/driver and impact driver kit for over a month now. Looking at reviews and sales and everything trying to keep it around $200. I had it narrowed down to the Ridgid X4 Hyper, Milwaukee M18 and Porter Cable.

I happened to stop into my local Runnings store (regional farm and fleet type store) and was looking at the DeWalt 20v max kits. They have the DCK290L2 kit which includes the DCD985 Hammerdrill, DCF885 Impact Driver, (2) 3.0 Ah batteries, handle, charger, and bag for $349. Sale price down to $299. Then Dewalt is having a promotion, bring in your old Dewalt 18V or 20V power tool and get an extra $100 off. The guy told me that they'll accept any brand power tool whether it is working or not. I brought in my $16 Harbor Freight drill and cashed it in. It came out to $217.99 after tax.

Here's a pic of the combo kit:

[​IMG]

Here is the link to the dewalt site: http://www.dewalt.com/tools/cordless-combo-packs-20v-max-combo-packs-dck290l2.aspx

Hopefully this can save someone some money.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top