1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

One Week After Lift and Tires, Had to Test Her Out!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 2wheelnut, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Apr 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    2wheelnut

2wheelnut [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angelo
    Vallejo, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 S/C K.I.S.S. "Factory Enhanced" DC TRD OR
    TRD Supercharger, TRD First Gen CAI, TRD FJ Alloy, Toyo OC A/T II 265/75/16, 5100's Front and Rear, OME 885x with 1/4 taco lean spacer, Toytec AAL 1.5" non TSB. TSB not done. WheatherTech Side Window Deflector, Satoshi Grill, T Rex Eyelids, Matt123 Skid Black stamped, Modded Maglite with Maglite mod for driver seat, Bed extender. Full debadging
    Thanks for everyones help and advice. Really digging the simple build.

Only things I didn't like were the washboard roads on the 5100's, OME 885's, and Toytec 1.5" AAL. They sucked bad. Otherwise, rough country roads, and wheeling was awesome.

Best thing is she doesn't scrape anything anymore and that was my goal!

Now I'm looking to keep the 2.5" lift but would like a little more down travel and smoother ride on washboard crap. But I like how it handles now on the street. Ugh.

Well on to what everyone looks for in here!

IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg

2. Apr 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM
    the glen

the glen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    Nice looking truck. Mine is coming along, should be done soon. Where did u take the pictures at? I see your from vallejo, I'm on the peninsula and always looking for a place to wheel.

3. Apr 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    Anteupp

Anteupp Mega Member

Member:
    looks good great start to a very serious addiction.

lol at that last picture. Women are always like "omg dont get me in that picture, am I in it lemme see!"

4. Apr 12, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    2wheelnut

2wheelnut [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Angelo
    Vallejo, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 S/C K.I.S.S. "Factory Enhanced" DC TRD OR
    TRD Supercharger, TRD First Gen CAI, TRD FJ Alloy, Toyo OC A/T II 265/75/16, 5100's Front and Rear, OME 885x with 1/4 taco lean spacer, Toytec AAL 1.5" non TSB. TSB not done. WheatherTech Side Window Deflector, Satoshi Grill, T Rex Eyelids, Matt123 Skid Black stamped, Modded Maglite with Maglite mod for driver seat, Bed extender. Full debadging
    Thats EXACTLY what she did hahaha.

Lots of places just close to me, this was in Knoxville State Rec area in Napa. Cow Mountain is close by too.

Products Discussed in

To Top