1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DEMELLO SHAMELESS RAFFLE PROMOTION.

Discussion in 'Demello Offroad' started by JDEMELLO, May 15, 2013.

1. May 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    JDEMELLO

JDEMELLO [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Corona Ca
    Vehicle:
    none
    To celebrate our 100th year... or 10th year this year of officially being in business and making payroll almost every-time, even if we had to substitute chicken sandwiches for overtime on a few occasions.

For those that don't know, I started this company out of my apartment garage with a 110 welder and a die grinder from Harbor freight. A $500.00 investment that now employes a small team of enthusiast and hard workers. I was to poor to buy any of the off-road gear that was available at the time and to stubborn to know when to quit and get a real job. I spent 3 years doing this as a part time weekend gig to help fund my off roading trips and be able to build cool stuff for my self. In October of 2003 I went full time, quitting my job and just going for it! With the help of many good friends and family I'm still lucky enough to do what I dreamed of doing as a boy.

DeMello off-Road has come up with a shameless way of self promoting our name and our products. We are going to give away free stuff, not because we can't sell it but because we want to thank our customers for 10 + years of support and funding for my off-roading addiction.

How you might ask how were going to do this? Shamelessly, that's how!

If you see me Jason DeMello at a event and you are wearing a DO t-shirt, DO hat, DO underwear, DO tattoo or even made up your own DO apparel I'll give you one or as many raffle tickets as I see fit, "Extra points for creativeness or old T-shirt designs that I haven't seen in years". If you don't own a DO t-Shirt or if you want to increase your chances you can now buy DO t-shirts for 10.00 off our website. With that 10.00 investment you will get 10 raffle tickets.

Where do these raffle tickets go you ask? They go into a a bin and at the end of the year we will draw one ticket for a DeMello Off-Road bumper of their choice. That's right you get a whole free bumper, one of our number one selling items. Not some back of the shelf item we can't sell but the one item we can't keep on the shelf.

But the DO love doesn't stop there! We recognize that The FJ summit is a huge event and we will also draw one Ticket/name from that bin at the end of summit right before the big raffle to win a set of sliders or similar item in cost. We will also do the same for Thrill on the hill held in New Mexico later this year.

The contest starts this weekend, I will be at the Overland expo this weekend and I will have my roll of raffle tickets with me so come up, introduce your self and get your raffle ticket. Just make sure you are wearing your DO shirt when you do. I will also bring some shirts to sell as well.

Watch our FaceBook page and or the forums for other events and gatherings I'll be at! Winners will be called out at the events and winning numbers will be posted on our FaceBook and all the forums we frequent. Winners will be given one week to reply to winning numbers and produce their tickets.

End of the year winner will be announced before Christmas 2013.

Order shirts here.

IMG_3919_zpsfe7b6416_a5e63b8a322e8ad1ce6e69234d46d162da98f534.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top