1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Texas DFW, selling the taco, PM offers

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by 03TRDtacotrucker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Jul 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM
    03TRDtacotrucker

03TRDtacotrucker [OP] No Road. No Problem.

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    03 SC double cab TRD SR5 4X4
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    well looks like my wife and I finally came to an agreement. Im going to sell her car and buy her a new Lexus SUV and I get to keep my truck and supercharger it with a new performance trans :). happy day in deed, thanks for the offers all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. Jul 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    acdronin

acdronin Well-Known Member

Member:
    That's better!
    Nice rig GLWS

3. Jul 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I cant believe you're even thinking about doing this....if you pissed off the ol lady......she'll get over it. Don't sale it.

4. Jul 5, 2013 at 3:57 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    If you decide to part out that ARB bumper and skid plate I'll buy it from you...

5. Jul 5, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD supercharger, URD 7th injector, Map 3 ECU, 2.2 URD pulley, Doug Thorley headers, Bear River tru performance hi flow cat, 18" Magnaflow muffler, 6" fabtech lift, 33" Goodyear wrangler tires, the old all pro tube rear bumper, ARB front bumper with smitty built 8k winch, pro comp krawlers 87 series wheels, roof rack, 60" hi-lift jack, K&N intake, grey wire mod, front and rear diff breather mod, G2-performance 4.56 gears w/ royal purple oil, red top optima battery, PreRunner Tiregate with full size spare, Radflo front coilovers, Custom home made front skid plate, rear bilstein 5150 series shocks, Elite sliders w/o kick, Camburg UCA, mech grill with old school TOYOTA logo, ash tray removal Cobra CB radio w/ Firestik - List as of 1-17-18
    lol, she said once we have kids shes making me sell it. so figured id try and sell it now while its worth more money. I already know im going to regret it the rest of my life :(

6. Jul 5, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    03TRDtacotrucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North Richland Hills, TX
    Vehicle:
    thats funny ive got so many offers just for my skid and bumper alone. its a package deal only.

Products Discussed in

To Top