1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kalaeloa Raceway Park Sand drags 7/6/13 a few pics

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Vigo, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Jul 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    Vigo

Vigo [OP] WFO

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    On a rock in the pacific
    Vehicle:
    '12 4 door
    stuff...
    Just went down to watch some action. Good fun, also the first time I had Deep fried ice cream and fried oreos. Sorry, pics are from my fancy iphone, and later in the evening all the shots got overexposed, even with my gf's canon point and shoot.

There were buggies, rails, jeeps, truck, one diesel this time, and a few quads and dirtbikes running. There was a tubbed rear iroc z running paddles, and the rear bumper was removed so the sand had somewhere to go. Pretty funny when he got stuck trying to pick his line at the tree. Tried to reverse with the front wheels turned and just sank. In drive, though, that thing flies!

Had to leave early, but still a good time nonetheless. Next time a TW outing? Its single elimination bracket racing and you can grudge match as well. Passing tech isn't that hard, and drivers require a helmet.
    For more info visit their site http://www.kalaeloaracewaypark.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jul 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    lemon177

lemon177 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma 4x4 sport pyrite mica
    TRD supercharger, URD 2.85" stealth pulley, TRD exhaust, TRD intake, DTLT headers, URD y-pipe, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM100 touch with OBDII and SM-AFR modules, 885 OME 3", Icon UCAs, Satoshi grill, Solid rear window, SCS stealth 6, 285/75/17 toyo AT2.
    TW outting for sure!

Products Discussed in

To Top