1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lightsource Reverse Lights!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by ToyotaKTMracing, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Jul 31, 2013 at 8:08 PM
    ToyotaKTMracing

ToyotaKTMracing [OP] The Blue Warrior

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 DCSB Ink 4WD Auto
    285 BFG ATs, Custom dual exhaust system, 4" total lift (adjustable billies with 885 coils in front and AALs with 1" block in rear), interior LED lighting, LED reverse lights, LED license plate lights, fog light anytime mod, JVC KW-R500 stereo, 20" okledlightbars.com LED light bar, coverking seat covers
    Hello everyone! I haven't been on here for quite a while, but I wanted to share these lights I bought from Mark at Lightsource over on XRU. These pictures you're about to see do NOT do these lights justice. These LEDs are a cool white instead of the gross stock warm white color and they're over double the brightness, imo. These pictures are quite horrible, but two pictures were taken during the day and the other at dusk right before dark.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know, horrible pictures, but I promise you that these lights are a million times better in person. Just take the brightness of the stock lights and over double it and add a cool white color. That's what these are, AMAZING!. Mark is a great guy and will help you with any questions you have. Check out his product catalog in his sig and contact him for any questions or interests: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/member.php?u=5058

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. Jul 31, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    RacecarGuy

RacecarGuy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB OR
    Pelfreybilt front and rear HC bumper w/swingout, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Diff skid, Pelfreybilt IFS and Trans skid, RCI gas tank skid, Bronze SCS F-5's, Icon RR's ext travel, Dakar leafs, Archive Garage shackle flip
    Got any pics of how well they light up behind the truck? Currently I got the 886 foglight bulbs in my reverse lights, but I'm always looking for brighter.

3. Aug 1, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    csjumper2003

csjumper2003 Jumper's Leds Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2014 SSM Trd Off Road 4x4 Auto
    I have ones that are even brighter than the 886s.

4. Aug 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM
    ToyotaKTMracing

ToyotaKTMracing [OP] The Blue Warrior

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 DCSB Ink 4WD Auto
    285 BFG ATs, Custom dual exhaust system, 4" total lift (adjustable billies with 885 coils in front and AALs with 1" block in rear), interior LED lighting, LED reverse lights, LED license plate lights, fog light anytime mod, JVC KW-R500 stereo, 20" okledlightbars.com LED light bar, coverking seat covers
    I can try to get a picture.

Products Discussed in

To Top