1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help With Liam Pictures!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by IluvTEA, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Aug 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    Hey TW,

I need your help! My sister, Jen, and brother-in-law, Steve, were finally able to get pregnant after trying for 2.5 years. They found out that she was pregnant the day after Steve left for a 6 month deployment to Afghanistan. Steve just made it home about a month ago when sadly, they found out on Thursday that their son had died while still inside my sister's womb. She only had 2 weeks left until her delivery. She had to give birth to their son, my nephew, this afternoon. They named him William ("Liam" for short) Alexander. He is 5 lbs 7 oz and 20 inches long.

My wife and I are trying to surprise them and put together a photo album with Liam's name around the world to show them how much baby Liam is loved. I thought TW would be a good place to get the word out since everyone is so helpful and travel to exciting and beautiful places. If you could make William "Liam" Alexander's name out of something or even just write it on a piece of paper that would be awesome!

You can attach your photos to this thread, pm them to me or email them to pictureforliam@gmail.com. Please tell us where the picture was taken so we can add that information to the album as well.

Here are some great pics that we already received, just to give you an idea of what we're looking for...

Sunrise at Rapid City, SD
    [​IMG]

Here's a neat pic that some Southwest Airlines flight attendants took for Liam. They were at 35,000 feet somewhere between Oklahoma and Las Vegas.
    [​IMG]

Oldsmar, FL
    [​IMG]

Harney Peak, Black Hills, SD
    [​IMG]

Abilene, TX
    [​IMG]

2. Aug 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Roller
    Smokin with a smarty.
    This is neat!

3. Aug 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    IluvTEA

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    Thank You, isu2014. We are hoping it helps the grieving process for them! The book is looking great so far! We are hoping to get so many pictures, it costs a fortune to print! :)

4. Aug 27, 2013 at 7:44 AM
    IluvTEA

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Here are some new ones! We would love and appreciate any pictures from tacomaworld.

Rapid City, SD
    [​IMG]

Korea
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top