1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PRP seats and belts, Jaz fuel cell

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jhughes3281, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Aug 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    jhughes3281

jhughes3281 [OP] That damn Nissan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Menifee, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 Nissan Frontier LE 4x4
    I am not usually over here, and really come to lurk at rigs since I drive a Frontier, but I appreciate a nice ride anywhere.

I am parting out my truck, and I wanted to list some parts that you LT desert guys might be able to use. The parts are coming off of this
    [​IMG]

I have 4 PRP seats and 2 5-points for sale. 3 of the seats are 3 inches shorter in depth (14 wide x 15 deep) because of the mid-size truck cab and being caged, and the drivers is standard size of 14x18. Picture is one of the smaller ones. Asking $200 a seat and $50 a belt, obo
    [​IMG]

I also have a 32 gallon Jaz fuel cell with pump, FPR, and FSU. Fuel pump is a Walbro, FPR is an adjustable (3-65psi) Aeromotive, and FSU is from Jaz. Asking $350 for everything, obo
    [​IMG]

2. Aug 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    Supermoto

Supermoto Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Landon
    Fallbrook
    I highly recommend this seller, very standup guy. I bought 2 of the seats last week thinking they were standard size (my bad for not measuring) got home and realized they weren't. I hit him up and he responded instantly, he met up with me right away and gave me my money back. They are in brand new shape, very nice seats. I have a extra cab tundra and wanted full size seats. These would be perfect for a single cab or anyone running with tighter space constraints. Thanks again man!

Products Discussed in

To Top