1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Seat covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by codyd, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Sep 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    codyd

codyd [OP] New Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    I just bought a new 2013 Tacoma access cab and want some feedback on getting some seat covers for it...there's a ton of them out there so it's hard to know what's crap and what's decent.

2. Sep 26, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    BaLLZaCH

BaLLZaCH Active Member

Member:

Wet Okole.

I thought they were hype until I got some.
    In the past I had TRD Toyota covers (which I liked, but are not plush by any means) - But they dont make them anymore because of side airbags in the seats.

The Wet Okole's I got have side-rips / blow out points to allow the side seat airbags to work. They fit great and add a little squish to the seat.

They feel kind of like a neoprene wet suit, and are holding up well. They dont slide around or bunch up like cheap-o Autozone crap does.

There are plenty of threads on this site about them, that's where I learned and started doing my own research. Just search TW for Wet Okole.

Good luck.

3. Sep 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    757 Taco

757 Taco StormTrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Vehicle:
    2022 DCLB TRD Sport Premium 4x4 Ice Cap
    - Digital Fit WeatherTechs - Recovery Hitch Shackle - LED Map Lights - LED License Plate Bulbs - TRD License Plate Brackets - Front Recovery Shackle - Toyota Bed Mat -OEM Mudflaps -OEM Black emblem overlays - Removed front air dam - Goodyear Duratracs 265/75/16 - TRD Pro wheels
  4. Sep 26, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    DenverMojo

DenverMojo Well-Known Member

Member:
    Evergreen, CO
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB OR 6-spd
    I have a set of Iggee synthetic leather covers on the way. Discovered them when researching seat covers for my Jeep. They fit great and provide great protection in my Jeep, having been through multiple rain storms with the top down and my very hairy husky. I like synthetic leather over neoprene for seat covers because of the ease to clean it, and dog hair doesn't get trapped in it, like it does with neoprene. If you go with Iggee, I recommend buying off of their Ebay listing, as opposed to the website, which has higher prices.

Will post pics of the Iggee seats installed after I get them in, probably will be in a couple weeks. Have seat heaters that I'll be doing at the same time as well.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Sep 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    Lord Helmet

Lord Helmet Prepare To Attack

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Vehicle:
    '24 GX550 Overtrail+

Products Discussed in

To Top