1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

theTupper's Chop Shop

Discussion in 'Photography' started by theTupper, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Oct 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    theTupper

theTupper [OP] White and Nerdy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Raeford, NC
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCSB Off Road PreRunner
    I've decided to start a thread here to keep track of chop requests.

I started doing these several years ago for a Mustang forum I moderated on. Most of the ones I made were made for one of two purposes.

1.) Car show posters (users printed them and used them at their show setups)
    2.) Wallpaper backgrounds for computers.

I'd be happy to offer the same service here. Most of the examples posted here are from the car forum, but they give you the idea.

Requirements for your request:

1.) You MUST provide a HI RESOLUTION IMAGE of your truck. You can see in the one truck image I've provided (sorry to pick on you RAPR) that the image wasn't quite large enough and when expanded, lots of detail was lost and edges were made jaggy. Hi res images will avoid this.

2.) Special requests (beach, mountains, etc) with provided reference images.

3.) I usually try to theme the images with the color of your truck but if you want something different, make sure you mention it.

4.) Monitor resolution for a correct fit. If you're not sure how to find your resolution check out these links.

Again HI RES IMAGES ARE A MUST for a great outcome!

I will post results in this thread...if there are problems, I'll email them to you on request.

Examples:
    see jagged edges
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will, again, provide this service free of charge. However as it does take a little longer than sig-images, please consider donating if you're happy with the result.

Thanks!

These custom wallpaper images are provided free of cost.
    If you are happy with the result, please consider
    donating to the artist to show your thanks by
    clicking on the button below.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top