1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2012 Access Cab TRD Lifted w/ Moto Metals and Nittos - Nearly Perfect! $25,500!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by dalem1964, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Oct 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    dalem1964

dalem1964 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    Louisville KY Area
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma Access 3" Lift, 17" Chrome, Nittos
    3" ToyTec Lift Kit Bilstein Shocks 285/70R17 (33") Nitto Terra Grapplers Chrome round tube steps
    Hey all. I have to admit, I joined Tacoma World back in Nov. 2011 when I first purchased this brand new truck and used many of the Forums' recommendations during my build. But, alas, I've fallen from grace to the point that I didn't even remember my login to the Forums!! So, here I am crawling back to once again ply at your good will in an effort to now sell my cherished Tacoma... Turns out it's not so good for ailing 84 year old moms to get in and out of, not to mention the new sweetheart who often like to dress in her short skirts!! So, here's the description as it is written for AutoTrader (which seems to be quite useless so far...). Please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or interest...and thanks!!

Like new Tacoma Access Cab, 4-wheel drive w/ Toyota Racing Development (TRD) Package! 19,000 well kept miles. 33" ToyTec Lift kit, new 33" Nitto Terra Grappler tires on new 17" Moto Metal chrome wheels ($3000 Aftermarket Upgrade!!) - Looks Awesome! 236HP V6 5-speed Auto, Limited Slip Diff with Tow Package (hitch, trans & Oil coolers, 130A Alternator, HD Battery, Trailer sway control), Satellite radio, hands-free phone capability, Bluetooth audio w/steering wheel controls. Power locks, windows, mirrors, auto dim mirrors. Bed rail system w/ tie-downs, 115V/400W AC Power outlet in bed, Fog Lamps, Keyless entry, Cruise Control, Sliding rear window, leather trimmed steering wheel w/ audio controls, leather trimmer shifter, Backup Camera, Homelink Universal garage door opener, fog lamps. Both Edmunds and KBB have the Fair Market Value price at well above this asking price!! I've never had more complements on any car/truck I've ever owned (not even BMW's!!). This truck has always been garaged, always hand washed including under-carriage and engine compartment, always waxed and well maintained. Never wrecked or damaged, never been off-road, never used for towing anything, one owner (I bought it brand new in Nov 2011). No dents, no door dings, no scratches, you won't find a better truck with looks like this one!! Balance of factory warranty remains!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for taking a look! Cheers!
    Dale