1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My first truck

Discussion in 'New Members' started by BigComfy, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Oct 27, 2013 at 6:22 AM
    BigComfy

BigComfy [OP] New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Silver 4x4
    Got me a Taco last night.

I will probably lurk more than post, but figured I should be polite and introduce myself. :wave:

Traded in a 2 door GTI for this 2014 4x4. It's actually m first truck even though I've lived in the land of trucks (TX) for the last 30 or so years. I wanted something different i.e. not a full size. Looking forward to possibly hitting some trails nd mud parks. More importantly, hoping that it is as reliable as everyone says since I normally put 30-35k a year on my cars.

I will likely upgrade the tires and suspension after the new but nothing is set in stone.

-Martin.

taco.jpg

2. Oct 27, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    Blze001

Blze001 Breaks things.

Member:
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport DCSB
    Congrats! I think you'll enjoy the Tacoma, especially when you visit the gas station and see what the Ram and F150 crowd's total comes to. :D

Also, as a fun fact, if you VIN starts with "5", your truck's final assembly was in San Antonio... so it's possibly more Texan than the "Texas Edition" Silverados (Assembled in Mexico... although from what I remember of San Antonio, you could argue both trucks are made in Mexico).

Products Discussed in

To Top