1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fisher Homesteader Plow for Second Gen Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Yaozer, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Nov 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    Yaozer

Yaozer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    North Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red DCSB TRD Sport
    Flowmaster exhaust, 3" Old Man Emu lift, Konig Countersteer Rims, and too much more.
    I purchased this with the intent of putting it on the Tacoma, but I am not going to do it this season. It's a 2010 Fisher Homesteader with a 7'4 blade.

The guy I purchased it from only used it to plow his driveway (no commercial plowing) for one season. He was the original owner. He sold it to me because he bought a new Tundra along with a new plow for it. It comes with the mount for all second gen Tacomas and all the wiring you need, including the joystick control. He also beefed up the plow by adding two more rubber springs on each side. Lights work fine as well. I also have all the manuals, including a wiring diagram for installation.

I never even installed any of this stuff on my truck, so it's just been sitting.

Here are some photos, but I could not take a full photo of the front because I can't manage to move it right now because I just had surgery on my leg. However, I can assure you that the front of the plow, like the rear, is in excellent condition.

This retails for over $4k new with the mount and wiring, and I'm asking fir $2200 for Tacomaworld members. Local pick up only. Delivery may be available for up to 100 miles from 07430 for an extra fee.

Winter's coming and it's supposed to be a bad ass one. I think you can easily make the purchase price with some profit in one season with some cushion if you know what you're doing. If not, you can also use it for your driveway and your neighbor's/family's driveway, which was my original plan. Take it off my hands before someone else does.

[​IMG]
    Untitled by

[​IMG]
    Untitled

[​IMG]
    Untitled

Please PM for inquiries. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. Nov 13, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    Yaozer

Member:
    North Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red DCSB TRD Sport
    Flowmaster exhaust, 3" Old Man Emu lift, Konig Countersteer Rims, and too much more.
    To the top. Snow is coming soon. Make me an offer, as I want this gone. Will also consider trades for Second gen Tacoma farkles.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  3. Nov 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    Yaozer

Member:
    North Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red DCSB TRD Sport
    BTT. $1800. Supposed to snow soon.

4. Nov 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    Yaozer

Member:
    North Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Red DCSB TRD Sport
    Sold!

Products Discussed in

To Top