1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MicTuning LED Light Bars anyone?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by JWaldz, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Nov 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    JWaldz

JWaldz [OP] It puts the Joe Dirt in the hole

Member:
    First Name:
    Waldo
    Colo Springs
    Vehicle:
    99 4Runner LTD
    They seem to have quite a variety of light bars at a good price. However, I have never heard anything about them. They sell most if not all their products on Amazon as well as their full site. Only thing that catches my eyes are price differences between each other. I've been on the hunt for a 40"(ish) double row and while I'm trying not to empty my wallet out, I'm also not trying to get a crappy bar that won't last.

Specifically I'm looking at this light bar >> Amazon. If you look in the tech details you will see a Part # MIC-BC2240.

Now if you go to the website for the same light bar (MicTuning) you'll notice a higher price, a part number that matches but with a 3 at the end, and that the lenses aren't the same. I'm guessing the 3 is just an indication for the combo pattern since spot beam ends in 1 and flood beam ends in 2. But, why different lenses noted and why such a big price difference?

Anyone have anything from these guys? If so, what?

Edit: It appears that my answer on Amazon was just answered by someone owning the bar stating that it had a pc lens.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top