1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 Toyota Tacoma LIGHT BAR WITH lights

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by DschneiderAZ, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Dec 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM
    DschneiderAZ

DschneiderAZ [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Denton
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 ext cab mid front
    Spindles, UCA, CO's, custom bumpers & light bar, wheels & tires, intake, exhaust
    Hey Guys, Figured I would Give y'all a crack at this before I put it up on craigslist seeing as how we all have TACO's and I built this to fit. I can get dimensions upon request or I will update them when I am home to take the measurements.

FOR SALE:
    4 Kragen 7" HID off-road lights. Flood beam, 6k
    all of them work and are bright I paid $120 per light new. They have few hours on them. I would say less than 50 hours on them. One is missing its plastic clear rock guard. Rumor has it that they can be ordered but I never cared to order one. those I am letting go for $250 obo

1 custom built four hoop light bar, originally I built it to be a bolt on application, but I never got around to it so I welded it on with tabs and support bars. the support bars are still attached to the back of it, but the front tabs are still on my truck. I will be letting this go for $100

if buyer chooses to purchase everything as a set I will sell it for 300 but if we do ship it to you it will be at your expense. I would prefer a local pick up or a meet up to deliver the goods.

IMG_4426.jpg
    IMG_5712.jpg
    IMG_7791.jpg
    IMG_7979.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top