1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pismo Beach Meet 7/31-8/2

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bp_phil16, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jul 21, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    bp_phil16

bp_phil16 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Bad Ass 06 4x4 Silver 4 Door Tacoma
    17'' Robby Gordon Wheels 33'' All-Terrain T/A Volant Cold Air Intake Magna Flow Exhaust URD MAF Limo Tint Billet Grill 3 HID's Behind Grill Headlight HID's Foglight HID's Tc UCA Kings in front and rear White face with blue needles; guage cluster Xm Radio Pioneer Double Din Deck Back Up Camera Navigation Amped Alpine Speakers 2 JL Audio 10's(Behind Seat) 2 Alpine Amps(Behind Seat)
    Dates:
    July 31st 2009- August 2nd 2009

Its time for another Pismo meet, the last two have been tons of fun and we would love some new fresh faces out there to play around in the sand with us. Everybody is welcome 4x4 always works best but dont let that keep you 2wd guys and girls from coming (some one will tow you out)

I will be arriving friday around 4pm to set up camp we usually camp out around pole 12. To get to pole 12 you just go down the main beach till you get to pole 4 make a left up SAND HIGHWAY you end up going over a few dunes and pole 12 and our camp site is to the right hand side (You will receive a map once you pay to camp)
    this is what the site looks like, it is far enough inland that its not too busy at night and you get a nice break from the wind at night if there is any
    DSC00273_add3d3b92944595c1c7696e5a19c66b91d497f29.jpg

Cost of camping is $10 a night and that includes your day usage of the OHV park

For food usually we all kind of do our own thing... the "theme" is usually BBQ food (hotdogs)
    Bring stuff to cook on if you dont plan on using the fire, although we never mind sharing if you forget something. Drinks "cold beverages" are all on you as well.

Bring WOOD please...it does get cold at night and there is nothing worst than not having enough wood, try to bring lots either from your home or you can pick up a few bundles at the gate or vons on your way in.

Laterns and flashlights are always good to bring as well.

Night runs: I would suggest only going out at night if you are experianced in offroading and have a good offroad lighting set up. it is very easy to fly off the side of a dune you didnt see at night, and you can always end up hitting the elusive "sand deer" there is plenty of wheeling to do in the day time and plenty of hanging out/ partying at night to be done.

Communication will be available VIA: CB and handheld walkie talkies

CB Channel: 31
    Walkie talkie: 7

lastly i ask that if you have still cameras or video cameras please bring them and take lots of pics, I usually put together a video of the trips for everyone to enjoy and i can make better/ longer videos with the more footage we get [​IMG]

here are some videos to hold you guys over till we go out again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BJvfZ6dw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2XOntXiK7s

Heres the list, copy and put your name down if you goin, and also how many people are coming with you. Also what time and day you will be arriving. Everyones staying at the camp spot at pole 12. Ill post the Write up of where its at on the other web site up above this ^^^^^^

1:philip/bp_phil16/Bringing 3 People/ Friday 4pm
    2:Tim/ Undeclaredpunker/Friday 2pm
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:

2. Jul 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM
    bp_phil16

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    17'' Robby Gordon Wheels 33'' All-Terrain T/A Volant Cold Air Intake Magna Flow Exhaust URD MAF Limo Tint Billet Grill 3 HID's Behind Grill Headlight HID's Foglight HID's Tc UCA Kings in front and rear White face with blue needles; guage cluster Xm Radio Pioneer Double Din Deck Back Up Camera Navigation Amped Alpine Speakers 2 JL Audio 10's(Behind Seat) 2 Alpine Amps(Behind Seat)
    Also am bringing My dirtbike along with 3 of my friends dirtbikes

3. Jul 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM
    jacob_wood

jacob_wood Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Jose, CA (Nor-Cal)
    Vehicle:
    2010 SSM DCLB
    of course I will be out of town that whole weekend! Next time for me guys have fun!

4. Jul 28, 2009 at 3:33 PM
    bp_phil16

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top