1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SDHQ Off-Road

Discussion in 'SDHQ Offroad' started by SDHQ OFFROAD, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jan 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

SDHQ OFFROAD [OP] Cuz Stock Sucks! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
    Hey guys, just wanted to say hey and introduce us to the site. We are happy to be here and look forward to doing business with many of you in the future. Here is a little information about us!

After many years at the helm of SDHQ Motorsports, Ryan Marselis decided to branch off on his own and created the Southwest’s Premier off road retail and fabrication facility. “The creation of Superduty HQ, LLC has been a dream of mine for many years. I wanted to go out on my own and continue to offer our customers the best products and service available” said Marselis. Marselis is no stranger to the off road industry and has been involved in almost every aspect of it and numerous celebrity vehicle builds including builds for Tony Stewart, Jesse James, Randy Johnson, Jason Leffler, Luis Gonzalez, Oliver Ross, Andre Ethier, Tim Worrell, Keith Foulk, Jason Christiansen, to name a few. He has done it all over the years and most importantly he has done it his way. “Back in 1998 I was an average consumer looking for accessories for my new truck. I had a choice of the big box retail chain with the 18 year old kid behind the counter pushing the latest Chinese made knock-off’s or the mom and pop off road shop that had been around for 20 years and were still selling the same tired old products. I thought there must be something better. A shop that carried high end, high quality products that do not break in six months. A shop that was knowledgeable on new trucks and new products and could explain the differences. A shop that could build and fabricate whatever the customer wanted or could tell them why they shouldn’t”. This shop is what we have here, Superduty HQ.

Ryan and the crew at SDHQ continue their long term relationships with the industry’s top companies. They offer valuable feedback to them and many times are instrumental in the creation of new products or changes to existing ones. According to Mike Crosby (National Sales Manager, Icon Vehicle Dynamics) “SDHQ is a vital part of our continued growth and success in the industry. They are our eyes and ears on the street and the voice of the consumer. With the tremendous amount of product and vehicle knowledge they have they are an invaluable resource in the development of new applications.”

SDHQ is based in Gilbert, Arizona and the 10,000 square foot facility is packed to the rafters with everything from rod ends and bearings to suspension and lights and everything in between. Whether you are fabricating your buggy or want some new rims and tires SDHQ has it in stock. Whether you have a UTV, rock buggy, sand car or trophy truck SDHQ has you covered. Industry leading brand names like Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Fox Racing Shox, Vision X Off-Road, General Tire, AFE, FK heims, Walker Evans Racing, Method Race Wheels, Fiberwerx, Lonestar, FASS, Auto Meter and many more are all in stock and one of the 16 employees can show you how to use them. Speaking of employees Superduty HQ has the best in the business. From counter people to installers to fabricators they are all off road enthusiast with passion for the industry and the products they offer.

To far away to come down and visit the SDHQ showroom? Don’t sweat it. All of the incredible products are available on the web and the tremendous product knowledge and customer service are only a click away.

No matter what you want to do your vehicle we have the products, knowledge and where with all to get it done right. We can design and build it for you from the ground up and offer you the industry’s best aftermarket products. We understand that your vehicle is an extension of you and that you want it to look good, perform and be done right. Whether you want a custom vehicle build, an off the shelf suspension kit, or the latest off road DVD call, click through our online store, pick up the phone or come by and visit us!

2. Jan 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    Welcome, you guys have awesome built rigs.

3. Jan 19, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
    I'm working on getting all of our favorite and on-going Tacoma builds up and posted in here in the next couple days. keep your eyes peeled :D

4. Jan 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    :wave: good to finally have you here!

5. Jan 19, 2012 at 3:11 PM
    hudhawk

hudhawk #texasforever

Member:
    First Name:
    Hudson
    California
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    Rust, lots of rust
    Good to have you guys here! Yall build some sick rigs and do some amazing work. I have been a fan for many years.

6. Jan 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax ProKiller
    Kings, Toyos, Baja Designs, TC, SDHQ
    Welcome I can't wait til my mini build with you guys next month!

7. Jan 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
  8. Jan 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM
    PLC721

PLC721 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Chandler, Az
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra Crewmax ProKiller
    Kings, Toyos, Baja Designs, TC, SDHQ
  9. Jan 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    Thanks Vince and SDHQ!!!
    the rig's gonna appreciate the new shoes!!!
    [​IMG]

10. Jan 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
    Heck yes! Next day!

11. Jan 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    True statement!

12. Mar 10, 2014 at 5:03 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    So, after a quick shout out to Vincent on Dezertrangers.com for stickers, the man comes through once again. All I needed was one, but Vincent sent me like 15.
    Once again, great customer service!
    So I have a few "extra" stickers if any local socal members wanna swing by and swoop one up.
    Thanks again Vince!

Ha...auto correct thought I should be respectful and call you by your real name.

13. Mar 11, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    SDHQ OFFROAD

Member:
    First Name:
    SALES
    Gilbert AZ
    Ha Ha! No worries!

Products Discussed in

To Top