1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma OEM Seat Covers and FLoor Mats

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TRDKevin, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Aug 3, 2009 at 4:16 PM
    TRDKevin

TRDKevin [OP] Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 TRD Sport
    TRD Supercharger TRD Cat Exhaust TRD Air Filter Tube Steps Custom Two-tone Front and back Seat Leather Painted Tonneau Cover Front Skid Plate Door Sill Protectors Rear DVDs in Both Head Rests with touch screens Glass Break Sensors security System added Sport Racing Pedals Bed Extender All Weather Mats front and rear Venture Shield on front bumper, mirrors and under door handles
    I have 2 Ebay Auctions going. These are items that was on my 2009 Tacoma. I changed out the seat covers and mats.

Seat Covers
    These are the original OEM factory Sport Seat Covers. These are the Graphite Fabric upgrade seats and were on a 2009 Tacoma, but will fit 2005 – 2009 models. These are made for bucket seats with airbags for the front and 60/40 split seats for the back. Retail price of these covers are over $1100.00 at the Toyota Dealer. Two front custom leather headrests with TRD embroidered on them are included in this auction. These are NOT the optional seat Tacoma neoprene covers; these are the Original Seat Skins that must be installed over the cushions. Again these came on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport. They were NEVER used.

Floor Mats
    This is for a set of 4 New Double Cab OEM Gray carpeted floor mats. These will fit 2005 – 2009 year models. Please email if you have any other questions.

If you know anyone that wants one of these items have them check out Ebay or let me know.

DSC01837Front Ebay.jpg
    DSC01825 ebay.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top