1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 05 and up Short Bed (5ft) Solid TriFold

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Techoma, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Feb 19, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    Techoma

Techoma [OP] This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    SOLD!!!! I am picking up another member's G2 BakFlip tomorrow for my truck.

In true TW fashion, I am selling my Extang Solid Trifold (5ft bed). It is in VERY GOOD or better condition with the exception of one panel which does not affect it operationally. I purchased all new mounting hardware for it in December. It works flawlessly. After the initial install (15 minutes), it comes off and on in literally 5 minutes... quicker than a prostitutes skirt!

I believe I am the 3rd TW owner of this cover. It has been good to me... and has supported every pound of my... lets say large frame[​IMG] multiple times when hop up there to hook the CB antenna down for clearance. I am in Chesapeake VA (23320) so local is best. If a North East Taco owner is interested, I am traveling to Buffalo NY tomorrow, VIA Syracuse (new BakFlip location), then back to Chesapeake early next week direct. I can deliver on that route within reason (14MPG HWY so no big detours).

Also, a couple trips ago (last month), I was the TW delivery guy, delivering a set of rims from a VA member to a NY member, so if you have a large item FS and need it dropped off... or were thinking about buying something but didn't want to pay shipping... I'll do it for you as long as the $$ are handled via PayPal and not me.

Thanks for looking... please give this soon to be orphaned cover a solid consideration! All TW parts deserve a good home. Do your part!!! [​IMG]

$200.00

You can buy it new if you'd like with free shipping. Price New? $799!!! WTH!
    http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tonneau-...r.aspx?t_c=82&t_s=141&t_pt=3135&t_pn=XTG56905[​IMG]

$200 sounds real good... says the seller!!

2014-02-19 09.28.40.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.28.50.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.29.00.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.30.25.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.30.42.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.31.27.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.29.16.jpg
    2014-02-19 09.30.49.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  2. Feb 19, 2014 at 7:55 AM
    peto48

peto48 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central NY
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tacoma DCSB TRD Off Road Cement 4x4
    Salex Center console organizer, glove box organizer, Husky Xact contour front and rear digital floor liners, OEM black running boards, TRD PRO Sema 4runner wheels black, Blackout badge kit, Bakflip MX4 hard folding tonneau.
    Actually getting the Bak fibermax, which is an upgrade from the G2 ;)

3. Feb 19, 2014 at 7:57 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    ... And you would know!!!!! Thanks Man. It will hold my big A$$ mo bettah!!!! See you tomorrow eve! Spend your $$ with some of our SEastern guys... I'll bring the good to you!

4. Feb 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM
    Datsik

Datsik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1999 Tacoma 4x4
    Not much.
    Would you consider shipping to 92126?

5. Feb 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I tell ya... I get all worked up when I see the great deals on the west coast that are "Local Only" and won't ship even if buyers offer to pay. Hell, one time I even offered to send a pre-labeled box with shipping tape and materials to a guy... and he still refused!

So, short answer is YES, on your dime. If it does not sell local or in my delivery zone by the time I get back from NY, I will get an estimate for you. With me heading out in the AM, I don't have time to mess with it right now.

Thanks for looking.

6. Feb 20, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I'll try to get your shipping quotes over the weekend. I'm currently on a 13 hour haul to take care of some personal stuff as well as pick up my new cover. I have the one for sale on the truck with me so I can package it while I'm in Buffalo.

I have a shipper ready to send it wherever it needs to go. They will pack it and ship it ground on Tuesday if anyone is interested.

7. Feb 20, 2014 at 7:56 PM
    peto48

peto48 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central NY
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tacoma DCSB TRD Off Road Cement 4x4
    Salex Center console organizer, glove box organizer, Husky Xact contour front and rear digital floor liners, OEM black running boards, TRD PRO Sema 4runner wheels black, Blackout badge kit, Bakflip MX4 hard folding tonneau.
    Techoma is ready to ship the solid fold for a solid price. Free bump for a great TW member.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  8. Feb 21, 2014 at 7:30 AM
    itzyoboipaul

itzyoboipaul Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    PFville, TX
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD OR Cement
    shipping quote to 78660 please

9. Feb 21, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I've received the PM's as well as see ^^^ That request. I did a quick on line coast to coast (Bflo to SDiego) estimate.. it's nuts at $155!!!

HOWEVER, the shipper I mentioned will be checking tomorrow for exact costs from his shop which will be more accurate and definetly less as they have an entire department dedicated to shipping and packaging industrial stuff... plus a quantity shipping discount.

Hang in there.. I'll have all quotes tomorrow, and shipping can occur Mon or Tuesday.

Also, If anyone between WNY and VA want it... I will be traveling Tue or Wed along 90, 99, 15, 270, 495, 95, 64 for delivery. [​IMG]

10. Feb 22, 2014 at 5:39 AM
    ckeene9

ckeene9 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB Supercharged 4x4 TRD Sport
    See Build Thread
    Good cover!

11. Feb 22, 2014 at 1:13 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:

The box is 30 – 35lbs

72 X 24 x 8 in

46202 Indianapolis ---2 days @ $102

78660 Austin---4 days @ $120

92126 San Diego---4days @ $128

95608 NorCal---4 days @ $128

12. Feb 22, 2014 at 6:56 PM
    wwhouston1

wwhouston1 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Centerville, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner
    Dreams--lots and lots of dreams...
    Shipping to 31028

13. Feb 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM
    CALI TACOMA

CALI TACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    norcal
    Vehicle:
    dcsb
    Pm sent for payment info. Will send payment as soon as I get the info.

14. Feb 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  15. Feb 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM
    CALI TACOMA

CALI TACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    norcal
    Vehicle:
    dcsb
    Payment sent :cool:

16. Feb 23, 2014 at 9:39 AM
    Datsik

Datsik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1999 Tacoma 4x4
    Not much.
    Bummer... Just saw that you would ship this..

Products Discussed in

To Top