1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Recently hooked Tacoma junkie.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Carrionman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Feb 28, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    Carrionman

Carrionman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Eastern NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 v6
    Hey everyone, just thought I would say hello since I just signed up. I have been looking through the forums for a while trying to decide what route to go with my 2013 4x4 double cab build up. LOTS of info here, almost too much to process. Thanks in advance to all of those who will be answering my many (likely stupid) questions. I thought I would start a build thread in a short while and bounce some ideas off all of you as I go.

James
    Eastern NC

2. Feb 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM
    Boone

Boone Vaginas are rad.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    Airbags deployed
    Welcome, from Boone.

3. Mar 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    2003c5ae

2003c5ae Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    Custom Chrome Running Boards, Black Vinyl Tri Fold Tonneau, Polished Exhaust Tip, Cargo Extender, Glove Box & Console Organizer .
    Welcome nothing stupid and all of us have been there sometime in our hobby.

4. Mar 1, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    eaglesfn5402

eaglesfn5402 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Welcome! Like he said no question is stupid, but be prepared for some of the members to respond with "use the search button".

5. Mar 1, 2014 at 3:26 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

6. Mar 1, 2014 at 4:13 AM
    cabo wabo

cabo wabo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    2019 dbc short bed trd sport
    Welcome to TW

7. Mar 1, 2014 at 8:54 PM
    Carrionman

Carrionman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Eastern NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 v6
    Hope you all don't mind but I'd like to bounce my plans off of all of you since I'm new and see what you think. 3inch bilstein lift with Dakar rear springs, total chaos uca's. Iron bull front bumper with full front brush guard w/smittybilt 8k winch. 285/75r16 bfgkm2s. Already replaced factory rims with procomp 16x8s (tossed on a Volant cold air and scoop already too). Rock sliders which I haven't decided on what kind to get yet. Some undercarriage armor which I also have not decided on yet. Lockers front and rear, which I absolutely cannot afford right now and I am also considering a rear bumper with tire carrier. Also looking into onboard air and a spot to cram it under the hood. Hit me with some thoughts on the build. Before I begin I will post this on the build thread and document the installations of all of the mentioned items.

http://www.ironbullbumpers.com/
    http://bilsteinlifts.com/shop/05-and-up-tacoma/3-lift-kit-with-bilstein-5100-height-adj-coilovers/

8. Mar 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM
    taco 2011

taco 2011 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5
    Westin Bull guard,predator nerf bars, Window Tint Legal limit, Weather tech Floor mats, Weather tech smoke visors, Wet Okole seat covers, OEM Roof Racks, Reverse Camera, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit Cover,Dyno power locking tailgate Trd alloy wheels, Dunlop at tires JL Stealthbox, JL custom fit molding kit, Directed Audio 500 watt amp, LCI adaptor. More mods to come.
    Welcome!

9. Mar 1, 2014 at 9:59 PM
    davelee94

davelee94 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tacoma Prerunner
    Alright guys, ive gained basically all my Tacoma knowledge from TW. SO no question is stupid... well here you go lol. So I gotta thank you guys for being so helpful. But I don't quit understand wheel offset. Im in the army, 31B (Military Police) and as you know don't make a lot so, Im saving up all my money to put a procomp 6 inch lift, 35x12.5x20 nitto trail grapplers, and xd795 hoss wheels. Now im having trouble figuring out what offset I should have. I have a picture of what im aiming for so could someone please help me and tell me what offset this is..please!!?? and what back space is too?? thanks!!! :)

Products Discussed in

To Top