1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

VGA Cable for Pioneer

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TacOffRoad11, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Mar 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM
    TacOffRoad11

TacOffRoad11 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Georgetown, KY
    Vehicle:
    '18 F150 XLT
    I have a Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS and I am needing some input. Is buying this cable really necassary?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130IV202AV/Pioneer-CD-IV202AV.html

I really don't watch videos or anything. It would be nice to transfer pictures to and from my iPhone and head unit but is spending $150 really worth it? And if it is, whats the best way to hide all the damn wires? Thanks for the help/opinions.

[​IMG]

2. Mar 6, 2014 at 10:09 AM
    trktwo

trktwo Nagger

Member:
    First Name:
    tommy
    biloxi
    Vehicle:
    2015 MGM DCLB TRD Sport 4x4
    i ordered the cable an seperate parts off ebay, still waiting for the apple vga adapter to get here. it seems like there is a lot of length to it once you have all 3 pieces together. i'm hoping there is enough length to run it down under the center console, and have it come up through a hole drilled in the console itself. i dont plan to use it often. i am also considering a usb y-splitter, to split the usb on the back of the radio. hopefully i'll be able to hook up the pioneer cable and also have a regular usb cable also. the regular usb would come out the little pocket to the right and under the steering wheel, and would charge my phone most of the time. if i wanted to see video on radio, i would use the pioneer/apple cord in the console. makes sense to me lol not many videos (that i could find), but this one seems to show what you can do with the cable.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMldQ3RJ3oM

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top