1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Short Bed/Box 00-04 Doublecab/PreRunner

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by glassdoc, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Mar 18, 2014 at 6:29 PM
    glassdoc

glassdoc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Spring City, PA 19475
    Vehicle:
    04 DubCab 260,000 miles
    Stubbs Sliders, 2.5" lift, Ken-Mtn Bumpers, Leather Seats, AM/FM/CD/DVD & CB, IP Trans-Upgrade, (2) Trans Coolers, Synthetics Thru-out
    SOLD pending pickup Tuesday 25 March..

Located in S.E. PA, 20 miles from Philly. I have a shortbed/box, radiant red in color with flares. No rust. Does have a few screw holes from a few tonneau covers over the years. Will include an OEM under the rail bed liner with sale. Tailgate fully functional. In fact everything works except the drivers side reverse light. Took a light hit from a F150. Bumper took out the F150, but his fender flare created a little bit of damage.

For those of you, thinking about building a pull behind trailer. But need a donor bed, here it is. Or, if your bed is in real bad shape and you want a new one but can't shell out $4650 to Toyota. here ya go. It could use a bed quarter panel skin. I priced them at local dealership, my cost was a little less than $400. Or, if you are body fix qualified. Fill in the holes and put on your own lights.
    [​IMG]

Anyways, here it is $1000.00 delivered within 50 miles of my zip (19475). Look at the pics, and go from there. The bed has 280,000 + miles on it. But, you'd never know by looking at it. Best way to contact me: glassdrpa@verizon.net

http://s464.photobucket.com/user/glassdoc/library/Truck Bed

More pics here prior to removing decals: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/4367562772.html
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. Mar 21, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    glassdoc

glassdoc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Spring City, PA 19475
    Vehicle:
    04 DubCab 260,000 miles
    Stubbs Sliders, 2.5" lift, Ken-Mtn Bumpers, Leather Seats, AM/FM/CD/DVD & CB, IP Trans-Upgrade, (2) Trans Coolers, Synthetics Thru-out
    Sold pending p/u.. Thanks for looking.

Products Discussed in

To Top