1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

my used 02 TRD Tundra

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by straycat241, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Apr 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM
    straycat241

straycat241 [OP] maXXXed out mid travel

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD off road 4x2
    airaid intake, jba headers, jba exhaust, DMZ enginecage, King 2.5 coilovers , 1.25camburg uca's, total chaos lca's, shock hoops with Icon 2.5 piggybacks, camburg 4.0 Spindles, Defined engineering SUA, King 2.5" Shocks w/Reservoir, King 2.5 Bumpstops,shocktacobumper,moto metal 951's, compartment locks, blackgrill,Glassworks fenders front and rear,ViS racing glass hood,PIAA 510s,hella 500's,black rebadge,fabtech spare tire holder,tailgate delete,mudflaps delete,cobra 19 ultra iii
    I picked up a used Toyota Tundra today. It's a 02 with 142,000 miles. Trd package. Kinda stoked to drive a stock TRD again lol. Here are some pictures. Not really planning to mod it like my tacoma, kinda just for work. checked out the truck well. And not too much wrong with it just a few small dents and scratches and the rear window seals annnd the D for drive light is out. Other than that the 4.7 is siiick to drive, compared to my 4.0 on 33 lolss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Apr 3, 2014 at 11:38 AM
    Tuck91

Tuck91 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    Sweet truck. I liked that body style more than the new ones.

What did you pay for it?

3. Apr 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM
    straycat241

straycat241 [OP] maXXXed out mid travel

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD off road 4x2
    airaid intake, jba headers, jba exhaust, DMZ enginecage, King 2.5 coilovers , 1.25camburg uca's, total chaos lca's, shock hoops with Icon 2.5 piggybacks, camburg 4.0 Spindles, Defined engineering SUA, King 2.5" Shocks w/Reservoir, King 2.5 Bumpstops,shocktacobumper,moto metal 951's, compartment locks, blackgrill,Glassworks fenders front and rear,ViS racing glass hood,PIAA 510s,hella 500's,black rebadge,fabtech spare tire holder,tailgate delete,mudflaps delete,cobra 19 ultra iii
    yah, I've allways been a fan of the older tundras. They just look slick like the tacoma. I picked it up for 5.8k. I was looking around for a bit and seen this one up for sale, and it seemd like a good deal so I got it. just gotta do a few lil maintenance things other than that it seems like a good toyota so far

Products Discussed in

To Top