1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 TRD Off-Road 4x4 3" Lift, WeatherTech Mats, Wheels & Tires - NJ

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by TrdBONE, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Apr 12, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    TrdBONE

TrdBONE [OP] t bone

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD OFF ROAD
    bilstein 5100s, Toyos
    This is a sad day for me, after 2 years it is time for me to get rid of the tacoma. I am not a big poster, but I have have been reading/researching here for its time with me. With the job i have currently i cannot afford to keep her anymore...

Anyway, the Basics

2011 TRD Off-Road - Silver
    -4.0 with 50,028 miles
    -4x4 with A-TRAC
    -Factory rear selectable Locker
    -Hill assist and all of the other factory Off-Road Options
    -Rear View Mirror Back Up Camera
    -Double Cab / Short Bed with Hitch
    -K&N Drop In Filter
    -Power Outlet in the bed
    -3" ToyTec lift - 5100s with Eibach Springs / AAL in the Rear
    -16" KMC XD Hoss Wheels with 285/75R16 Toyo/Nitto Tires (1 tire got an unpatchable puncture, so I picked the Nitto up from a friend. I planned on going up to a 6" and 35"s so i did not drop the dime on a brand new Toyo)

The winter before last i slid into someone who stopped short at a light. I managed to slow up pretty well but still hit the car in front of me, which is the reason for the crack in the front grill; which is the extent of the damage.

This was my DD so it has not seen much action off the street. We get a good amount of snow (especially this year) here in NJ so that is the most extreme wheeling it has done. I have done the Oil changes every 5k with Synthetic oil.

I am asking for $20,000 due to the truck still being "young", but reasonable offers are absolutely welcome!

I'd prefer to sell this truck complete, however due to times being tough I MAY consider selling the wheels and tires and/or 3" lift for cash and your stock parts. PM me if this is any interest to anyone

I also have a set of front weathertechs that I will part with for $100, I have only had them for 6 months(will take a pic when i get home). buy the truck and they are yours for free ;)

THANKS FOR LOOKING - WILL BE SAD TO SEE HER GO

IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top