1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Tonnopro cover!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tundrataco, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Apr 17, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    tundrataco

tundrataco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    eastern townships, quebec
    front bilsteins 2.5" lift, rear aal 2.5" lift, flowmaster 40 series muffler, kenwood headunit, ultraguage, allpro bolton sliders
    hey guys, just installed my new tonnopro trifold cover, love this thing. got a good deal on autoanything.com. 273$ shipped, took 3 days to ship. i chatted online with a rep, and they were very helpful, explained how it latches since i have the cargo tracks, its super easy, and they supplies the weather stripping for front and back (cab and tailgate area) and they sent me an extra set of hardware (by accident) but it was free!! i would definately recommend this thing for the price!! sturdy and well made!! also the rep gave me 10% off just cuz!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. Apr 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    WebberLander

WebberLander Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 4x4
    Overlanding Rig
    Looks good and good price :)

3. Apr 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    Looks good! Ive been debating on buying one of these, my last truck had one and I loved it! Does it latch to the bed rail or below the bed rail?

4. Apr 17, 2014 at 12:28 PM
    tundrataco

tundrataco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    eastern townships, quebec
    front bilsteins 2.5" lift, rear aal 2.5" lift, flowmaster 40 series muffler, kenwood headunit, ultraguage, allpro bolton sliders
    they supplied aluminum blocks that slide in the track, and bracket and bolts that bolt to them, then the latches latch to these brackets

[​IMG]

5. Apr 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    Great! Thanks for the pic. I will be ordering one real soon!

6. Apr 17, 2014 at 1:37 PM
    Kulahaga

Kulahaga Tacomaized

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Florida Panhandle
    Vehicle:
    2010 * Regular Cab * 2.7 * Manual
    Curt Receiver Hitch * Firestone RideRite Air Springs * OEM Chrome Grill * OEM Intermittent Wipers * OEM Cruise Control * UltraGauge * * Anytime Fog Lights * Cargo Bar & Cargo Net * Pop & Lock and Bully Tailgate Security * TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover * Backup Camera * * LED Interior, Under Door, Under Hood & Cargo Lighting * Pin Stripes * Wet Okole Seat Cover * ImMrYo Mirror Mod * DVR207 Dash Camera *
    These are great tonneau covers. I've had mine for two years and it has performed and held-up beautifully.:)

You may want to check out this improvement: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...cover-front-edge-gap-leak-fix-cheap-easy.html

Products Discussed in

To Top