1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RTT Rack Design.

Discussion in 'Other Builds' started by EricGagne, May 6, 2014.

1. May 6, 2014 at 11:18 AM
    EricGagne

EricGagne [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Montreal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road
    Literider Tonneau Cover, RAM Mount Laptop Support. Uniden CB RTT and awning with self-designed custom rack Dual battery system - National Luna solenoid and monitor, Columbia Overland dual battery tray, 2 Odyssey PC1200 12 circuits Fuse block with 80A macro fuse block "breaker" OME suspension Replaced passenger area with a flat platform for my ARB fridge and camping clothes. Tiregate HG series
    I shared this with someone who inquired on buying mine after telling him it won't fit his 1st gen so he can adapt the design for his truck. Mine was on a 2010 Access Cab.

So I figured I might as well make it available to anyone. Feel free to use the design any way you see fit.

[​IMG]

P.S: If you are a fabricator and use it to make money, please think about maybe buying mine that I have been stuck with for almost a year ;)

P.S #2: The finished product has smaller tubes, about 4" long, at an angle on each side of the vertical posts. I forgot to put them on the drawing but they were added during fabrication. You need them or your corners WILL open.

Last edited: May 6, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top