1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: FJ Floor Mats, fog covers, spare tire cover

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TenBeers, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jun 8, 2014 at 8:24 AM
    TenBeers

TenBeers [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Pro Cavalry Blue
    CBI bed rack and sliders, Backwoods Adventure Mods front and rear bumpers, etc. And some stickers.
    My neighbor thought that since I have a Tacoma and a 4Runner, I might be able to use this FJ stuff. I told him they wouldn't fit, but he insisted that I take them. Tried to post on the FJ Cruiser forum, but apparently I don't know the secret handshake.

I don't recall what year FJ he had, but thinking it was a 2010 or so.

Buyer pays shipping, just estimating the shipping cost here, I can get an actual quote if you are interested. PM me.

Brand new factory carpet floor mats. These require the twist-lock, not just the hook. Blame your girlfriend's head injury on something else, these floor mats won't bunch up under the accelerator. $50 plus probably $15 shipping.
    [​IMG]IMG_2820 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr
    [​IMG]IMG_2821 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Brand new Rubbertite floor mats. No cargo mat, but for some reason there appear to be 2 passenger mats (one is not pictured). $40 plus probably $15 in shipping, these are kinda heavy.
    [​IMG]IMG_2818 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr
    [​IMG]IMG_2819 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr
    [​IMG]IMG_2823 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Spare tire cover, giant dinner plate, odd Frisbee, whatever. Appears to be the one that goes with the vinyl cover and has a cutout, I think for the camera. I don't have the vinyl piece. Some small scratches around the middle that should buff out. $40 plus about $15 shipping.
    [​IMG]IMG_2814 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Two pairs of NIB light covers (okay, one is not in the box, but I will put it back in the box). $20 per pair plus probably $5 in shipping.
    [​IMG]IMG_2817 by MrTenBeers, on Flickr

Products Discussed in

To Top