1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Items for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by kevinsc, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Jun 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc [OP] 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    I am in the process of moving and need to get rid of some stuff that I have sitting around and I will post more stuff as I come across them

Pioneer double din with 3 pre-outs, USB, aux, sd it had built in Bluetooth but the internal module has gone bad... Everything on this radio works great except the Bluetooth
    -$60 shippedSOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a factory radio from my 2012 that has used for the first 10 miles I put on the truck and then I changed radios.. Not for jbl
    -$50 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Factory sr5 mirrors
    -$40 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  2. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM
    kevinsc

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    Forgot to add I have a black metra double din kit for 05-11 that will be going with the radio

3. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    06texasedition

06texasedition Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Picayune ms
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma Texas edition(RIP) 14 tundra limited 4x4
    3" rough country lift. Blue interior lights courtesy of jumper led. Led tail lights avid front and rear bumper guard with 4 Hellas on front. Borla dual exhaust blue led reverse lights color matched satoshi grille
  4. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    Boogyman

Boogyman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phoenix
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle:
    BSP 06 4x4 SR5
    Fox 2.0 IFPs, superbumps, LR UCA, Walker Evans and Dakars
    I might be interested in the double din next week and I can meet you or pick it up

5. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    kevinsc

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    All first come sorry boogyman I have another guy asking about it then 06texasedition asked then you

6. Jun 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM
    Boogyman

Boogyman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phoenix
    Coos Bay, OR
    Vehicle:
    BSP 06 4x4 SR5
    Fox 2.0 IFPs, superbumps, LR UCA, Walker Evans and Dakars
    totally understand. let me know if it comes down to me lol GLWS

7. Jun 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM
    kevinsc

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab

Products Discussed in

To Top