1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 Speedway Blue DCLB PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by killergasser, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Jul 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM
    killergasser

killergasser [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Minneapolis
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner
    wheels and tires, working on the rest
    SOLD

Can't say I want to sell this truck, but 3 is starting to seem excessive.

137k rig with less than 2000 miles on the Nitto TerraGrapplers, so you've only got 65k plus before they wear out...5100s all the way around 10k ago with the fronts raised 2.5". Topper goes with whether you want it or not, I'll gladly take an extra $500 if you want me to keep it. I have a set of Wet Okole covers for all seats in black/gray with blue piping. Driver's seat piping is ratty, so I took them off. Weathertech floor liners also go with, but are currently not in it. I do not have the stock wheels. The rear bumper has a broken plastic corner on the passenger side, where another Tacoma of all things backed into me. Also have a dent in the other side of the bumper where someone backed into me with a trailer hitch. It's been touched up, but I'd buy a plate bumper if I was keeping it. $11,000 and it's yours. It will be on craigslist in Minneapolis as well, but not for a day or two.

http://s302.photobucket.com/user/killergasser/slideshow/tacoma

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top