1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1986 toyota 4WD pickup for sale

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by ezjumper8, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Jul 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM
    ezjumper8

ezjumper8 [OP] Ethan

Member:
    First Name:
    ethan
    camp pendleton, ca
    Vehicle:
    white tacoma dbl cab 4WD sport
    20% tint all around, blacked out badges, flowmaster 40 series and tip, rock hood deflectors, window deflectors, home made baja bumper, 17" XDseries wheels on some nitto terra grapplers, bright white led interior lights, blue needle on white gauges, cb antenna, with cobra radio.
    I am selling my 1986 4WD toyota pickup it has a 22R motor with a 5 speed manual transmission. It has the normal wear and tear on it but nothing too bad, the engine does start and runs good, I spoke to a mechanic and says it needs the timing done on it so it can be drivable, the hazards work on it but the blinkers have a short in it, it is a easy fix ive been told, i just dont have the time because i am getting out of the marine corps this week and heading back home. It has 15 inch wheels on it and it also has front locking hubs that are in good condition and work. There is only 195xxx miles on it and that isnt too much considering that these older toyotas can run forever. It also has SmittyBuilt front and back bumpers on it that are in really good condition. The interior on it is really nice and clean, it has new mossy oak seat covers. The bed has a nice new bedliner in it so it is looking really good, the truck also has the trailer plug so it can tow. This is a good looking truck and perfect if you are trying to turn it into a offroad truck or something. The i do have the the registration for it. I am selling it for $2600. I am willing to deliver it if somewhat local and purchased this week. please email me with any questions. I am trying to sell it before I head back home.

IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg

2. Jul 8, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    virginiamarine

virginiamarine Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern Virginia
    Vehicle:
    FJCruiser/Double cab Tacoma
    Nice dude! Too bad you can't ship it back to the East Coast or I'd buy it from you. Man, do I remember those barracks (the style). I lived at Las Flores, Mateo, Horno and even a little at Talega! Pendleton is probably my favorite base. GLWS!

3. Jul 12, 2014 at 8:49 AM
    ezjumper8

ezjumper8 [OP] Ethan

Member:
    First Name:
    ethan
    camp pendleton, ca
    Vehicle:
    white tacoma dbl cab 4WD sport
    20% tint all around, blacked out badges, flowmaster 40 series and tip, rock hood deflectors, window deflectors, home made baja bumper, 17" XDseries wheels on some nitto terra grapplers, bright white led interior lights, blue needle on white gauges, cb antenna, with cobra radio.

Products Discussed in

To Top