1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2001 Tacoma 4WD 4cyl 5spd, Ohio

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by MeefZah, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Jul 25, 2014 at 4:28 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001 Toyota Tacoma

115,000+/- miles (still being driven)
    4 cyl 2.7 L engine
    5 speed manual transmission
    4WD with manual transfer case and auto lockers
    Extended cab
    SR5 package
    A/C
    AM/FM/CD/Cassette
    Cruise control
    Rear sliding window
    Under the rail Toyota bedliner
    Owners manual
    3 keys
    Spare tire and all tire tools (spare tire hanger works)
    Frame and leaf springs replaced under recall several years ago so there is no rot to them (prior owner, date unknown).

Runs / drives great. The A/C is starting to blow warm but otherwise everything works as it should. 4WD lo and hi range work great. No mechanical problems that I am aware of, and I recently had a mechanic go over the truck.

New front brake calipers, pads, rotors; and new exhaust from cat back.

The interior is awesome, 60/40 bench with armrest console, rear folding seats, rear storage cubbies. Interior is very, very clean. Non smoker.

The exterior has some dings and rust but overall looks acceptable. This was used as a truck so it ain't no creampuff, but you won't be relentlessly mocked by people for driving it, either. Looks tough, and a little mean. Rust specifically to the following areas: normal "underbody" rust for a truck of this age, rust bubbling on the passenger front fender, rust on the chrome front bumper fascia with a hole on the fascia from rust, light bubbling rust to the door sills and bottom of the doors where paint has been rubbed away by use, light rust and light denting to the top sill of the bed all the way around. It is hard to see the rust in the pictures but it is more evident in person.

Tires are matching 265/75 16" Firestone Destination A/T and 2 are really good, 2 are going to need replacement in 5,000 miles or so.

This thing still books at almost $10,000 and is a pretty sought after truck, but as the exterior isn't super awesome, it will need 2 new tires in a while, and I just bought a new Tacoma; I am selling it for $7900 OBO. I'd rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it rather than trade it to a dealer who will change the oil and put it on the lot at a stupid markup.

No trades.

Call me anytime but if I don't answer, leave a clear message, and I will get back to you when I can. I work weird shifts so I may be at work or sleeping during "normal" hours. 419-946-2024
    E-mails and PM may take a while to answer.

I can happily assist in delivery, picking up from airport, what have you. This is for sale locally but I would much rather see it go to an member here. I do expect it to go fast, though, so if you are interested, don't dick around....

-Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  2. Jul 26, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    Really like to move this fast now and I will consider reasonable offers. I got it's replacement today:

[​IMG]

I rode my enduro 130 miles to the dealer, bought the truck, and threw the enduro in the back to get home. Met a buddy for lunch back closer to home:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  3. Jul 28, 2014 at 8:12 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    Price drop to $7750 or BO

4. Jul 31, 2014 at 4:06 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] -----------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 4R ORP
    Sold!!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  5. Aug 11, 2014 at 8:25 AM
    Jlanerox

Jlanerox New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Vehicle:
    Lookin' for my Truck!
    awhh damn! thats my dream truck right there. Im in Michigan, if only I had joined a month earlier! great replacement though :)

Products Discussed in

To Top