1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

any UAV guys here ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Loony, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 7, 2014 at 10:30 AM
    Loony

Loony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Not sure how I feel about this. Yes the military has cause for concern but couldn't they have simply come over and checked the drone, seens its just two guys with a toy and then left ? Why take the property and issue a citation ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLLKjo61a8

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  2. Aug 7, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    StAndrew

StAndrew Wait for it...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Hampton Roads, Va
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4x4TRD
    Intake, exhaust, lift. Typical stuff.
    Why? Because they were asking for it. Not the right answer but if you go out and deliberately try to provoke someone, chances are you will provoke them… These guys are part of a movement of idiots that like to provoke cops just to cry about their precious rights being violated and make asinine speeches about how neither the military or police are protecting their rights to be fuktards. BTW, I love how he throws out “military is not protecting our rights” because the Navy doesn’t want shit flying over their ship…

Yes there are law enforcement officers that overstep their bounds and even “trample civil rights”; I get it. Doesn’t give you a right to be a nimby and provoke them just so you can stick a camera up their asses and try to portray yourself as a crusader for human rights.

[/rant]

[/thread]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top