1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Owner in Long Beach

Discussion in 'New Members' started by ELuv, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Sep 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    ELuv

ELuv [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Long Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 4x4 TRD OR
    I've been driving my 2015 Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road (super white) for almost a week now, and I love it! I've had my eye on Tacomas for a while now, as they seem to be the official truck of Long Beach, CA. My neighbor across the street has a very nice Tacoma rig set up for back country excursions and I have looked at it out of my window for the past 5 years. I decided it was time to get one of my own when I found myself without a car and needing a new vehicle ASAP. I didn't know that finding a 4x4 Tacoma in Southern California would be so difficult! I really wanted a white truck and checked with several dealerships. Finally, and luckily, the closest dealership to me gave me a fair price and found my truck in San Diego. It was delivered to Long Beach and it was in my hands a few days ago.

The only mod I'll be performing in the near future is kid-proofing the cab with seat covers and all weather floor mats. I also need to add a surf rack and will probably go with the Toyota roof rack. Down the road, I'll replace the wheels and tires and go from there. I'm looking forward to getting out on some trails soon and I hope that the stock truck will be all I need for moderate off roading.

I was lurking on this forum for a few weeks doing my research before buying. Thanks for having such a great site and for everyone who has posted great information. I won't have much in the way of advice to post as I'm not real mechanically inclined, but will definitely continue to use this great resource!
    Eric
    8834760a-3592-4199-9bd2-2729053129ad_zps_6d698f331e1d7ef50eb00efbc66290ea4332743f.jpg

2. Sep 22, 2014 at 4:08 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that

Tha's how it starts...

Welcome to TW :wave:

3. Sep 22, 2014 at 6:27 PM
    karmatp

karmatp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2016 4x4 4Runner
    Congrats! I have the same truck and love it so much.

Products Discussed in

To Top