1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quick Intro

Discussion in 'New Members' started by likewater, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Sep 21, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    likewater

likewater [OP] New Member

Member:
    San Diego for now
    Vehicle:
    Black TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    Just a few cosmetic updates so far.
    Hey guys, just wanted to say hello as a new member, both to the Tacoma truck world and this forum.

Picked up a 2014 DCSB TRD Sport 4x4 in black about a month ago and so far I'm really enjoying her. I'm fairly new to the truck world - mostly been a performance sedan guy (most recently a moded 2011 Audi S4), but I did have a 2005 F-150 FX4 as my most recent truck. It was ok being that it came with its laudry list of specific issues which I have found most Fords to have. Anyway, I'm stepping away from the performance sedans for a bit (family is growing) and I needed something more practical for around the house type of crap, so here I am.

As for mods on the Taco, I've been lurking around a bit here so I have an idea of what most folks do and I'm still learing the platform, but I'll probably keep it simple for now, wheels/tires and some Billy 5100's, HID's,tint, and maybe the TRD SC down the road for some more ooomph!! I've done some very small mods so far (LED DRL's, LED Interior lights, blacked out the Toyota emblem on the grill, stuby radio antenna, hardwired Beltronics Radar Detector).

Don't really have any pics other than the one here from the day I brought her home. I'll be posting up more as the mods take shape.

Anyway, it's good to be here and I'm looking forward to the journey with this new TOY.:)

IMG_2192_4d3f831551fb04fbcefa271e25877636535b52d6.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

2. Sep 21, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    hmcclung

hmcclung Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Heath
    St. Louis
    Vehicle:
    14 Superwhite S/C DCSB TRD OR
    Welcome to TW!