1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Torn between the BFG mud terrain km2 or the Goodyear mud terrain m/t kevlar

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by saltus25, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Aug 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    saltus25

saltus25 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Graydon
    Angleton,TX
    Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, K&N intake, OME 3" lift, Pro Comp Extreme MT2 tires, Mickey Thompson Classic II Wheels, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, URD short throw shifter, KC 100 watt lights, custom steel mesh grill, halo headlights, Rigid Industries Dully's, SOS Offroad Concepts front bumper, SOS Offroad Concepts custom rear bumper, All Pro and BAMF skids
    Yeah i gotta paint those. I had to put them on because the shop i do my work at was out of the stickys.

2. Nov 15, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    Dwill817

Dwill817 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    1981 Toyota Pickup 4x4
    I know this thread is way old & in the wrong forum..

BUT... I wanted a long term review on the tires he chose..

Saltus25: How are the baja claw ttc's now that you've had them a little over a year?

3. Nov 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    saltus25

Member:
    First Name:
    Graydon
    Angleton,TX
    Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, K&N intake, OME 3" lift, Pro Comp Extreme MT2 tires, Mickey Thompson Classic II Wheels, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers, URD short throw shifter, KC 100 watt lights, custom steel mesh grill, halo headlights, Rigid Industries Dully's, SOS Offroad Concepts front bumper, SOS Offroad Concepts custom rear bumper, All Pro and BAMF skids
    I actually just swapped them out with Pro Comp Extreme MT2's. The TTC's were ok. Great in snow and mud but not so great for wet traction or rock crawling. The wear rate was a little disappointing but thats what you get with mickey t's because of the softer compound. Over all not bad but i wouldnt buy them again. I still have one that was the best of the four for my spare.

4. Nov 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    saltus25

Member:
    First Name:
    Graydon
    Angleton,TX
    The new Pro Comp Extreme MT2's. These tires are freakin awesome. Sticks to everything like glue. Plus they have a 40K mile warrenty which is pretty much unheard of for a mud terrain.
    [​IMG]
    And in action:
    [​IMG]

5. Nov 15, 2014 at 5:48 PM
    Arkansas30

Arkansas30 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Conroe, Tx
    Vehicle:
    2014 Titan Pro4x
    What size are those?

6. Nov 15, 2014 at 6:11 PM
    saltus25

Member:
    First Name:
    Graydon
    Angleton,TX
    285/75r16

Products Discussed in

To Top