1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Damaged tailgate -09 Pyrite Mica w/camera

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 09Pyrite, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Nov 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    09Pyrite

09Pyrite [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4
    Debadged,Stone Beer hitch cover
    Hello,
    I have a damaged tailgate off my 09 Tacoma. I bashed it back in March and have since replaced it. It is the Pyrite Mica color with the camera and all handle hardware in place. Only thing missing is the connector at the end of the wiring that connects to the piece under the bumper.

Posted it on Craigslist as well. Some folks may only want the camera but if possible I would like to sell it whole. Located in San Diego. Ideally someone local may want to buy it. Any interest?

$100 or offer.

IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg

2. Nov 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    donnyl

donnyl Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma Sprot 4x4
    Tailgate is toast but I would be interested in the camera. The tailgate would be good for the scrapyard. Way too expensive to repair.

3. Nov 30, 2014 at 3:28 PM
    Idaholandho

Idaholandho The other white meat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    3 Now - 2022 Trail Edition, 2015 TRD 4x4 and a 2006 SR5 4x4
    2015 Tacoma, Magnuson Supercharger, Bully Dog Flash and GT, Safari Snorkel, Toytec BOSS 2.5 Coil Over Front, Toytec BOSS Aluma 2.5 Rear, Toytec 10 Leaf Pack, Stainless Brake Lines, Icon UCA's, CBI Reverse Adj Shackle Mounts, CBI Ubolt Flip Kit, Timbren Bump Stops, CBI Bushmaster 2.0 Front Bumper w/ Warn M8000S Winch and SR2 Rigid Flood Lights, CBI Bushmaster 2.0 Rear Swingout Bumper, Rigid SR2 backup lights and Dual RotopaX / Fuel/First Aid Pack, CBI Rock Sliders, CBI Full Skids and CBI Rear Diff Armor, BAMF LCA Skids, FrontRunner Outfitters Slimline II Roof Rack w/ Rigid SR2 40" Combo Light Bar, Rock lights, Rigid pods in Bed Rack, Intelligent Battery System w/ Dual NorthStar batteries, Spod Power Distribution, illuminated switch panel in sunglasses holder, Viar Extreme Duty On-Board Air w/ 2.5 Gallon Tank under bed, Air 2 Air Sys, Magnaflow Exhaust, Fuel Off Road Trophy Wheels, 285/75/17 Toyo Open Country R/T, Diff breather mod, FX-R BHLM Demon Eye headlights, Esuse LED Fog Kit, Pelfreybilt Camera Relocation mount, Pelfreybilt ax/shovel bed mount, Debadged, tint, a 2006 Tacoma SR5 and a 2022 Trail Edition
    yep. Beat me to an almost identical post. I'd be interested in the camera as well but, not for 100. The tailgate should be tossed into the closest dumpster :).

Products Discussed in

To Top