1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Hero 3 Black Edition GoPro

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by shreddindan, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Dec 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
    shreddindan

shreddindan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Victorville,CA and Essex,CA
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    Black Diamond window tint on the front windows, sylvania silverstar head lights, sylvania silverstar fog light bulbs, tailgate lock, bed storage compartment locks, driver side mag light mount, additional bed D rings, console vault, pro comp lift kit 3" front 1" rear, BFG All terrains 275/70/17, n-fab Double Cab Wheel to Wheel nerf steps, satoshi grille, BAMF behind the grille light bar with 20" double row light bar, flow master exhaust, debased all the way around
    SOLD NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!

I have a barely used Hero 3 Black Edition GoPro for sale. The camera has maybe 20 min of recording time. I was going to use it for work, but trying to find a mounting place on my work gear was almost impossible with all the gear and equipment that I use. There is some minor scratches on the protective case that was hooked up to a should strap for my gear. One of the pages was accidently pulled out from the manual; as thats why there is a clip on the manual.

Included is the camera and all the contents that came with the camera. And as a bonus offer I am including a custom clip mount, a wrist mount and a padded carrying case. I will also be including 2 micro SD memory cards (8gb and 64gb).

I am selling the camera with extras for a firm $325 and I will cover shipping. Paypal accepted or cash is this is a local sale. This is a great gift idea; as Christmas is just right around the corner. Or a perfect gift for youself; to capture your own recreation experience (4-wheelin, mtn biking, surfing, etc)

Thanks for looking and happy shopping.

IMG_3536.jpg
    IMG_3541.jpg
    IMG_3542.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3539.jpg
    IMG_3540.jpg

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Dec 17, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    Black Diamond window tint on the front windows, sylvania silverstar head lights, sylvania silverstar fog light bulbs, tailgate lock, bed storage compartment locks, driver side mag light mount, additional bed D rings, console vault, pro comp lift kit 3" front 1" rear, BFG All terrains 275/70/17, n-fab Double Cab Wheel to Wheel nerf steps, satoshi grille, BAMF behind the grille light bar with 20" double row light bar, flow master exhaust, debased all the way around
  3. Dec 18, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    Price change 350 and I will cover shipping

4. Dec 19, 2014 at 1:10 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    Price change $325!!!! This thing needs a good home !!!

5. Dec 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    325 needs to go!!!! Sunday night bump

6. Dec 21, 2014 at 10:09 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD
    Sale Pending!!!

7. Dec 21, 2014 at 10:17 PM
    shreddindan

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport OFFROAD 4WD

Products Discussed in

To Top