1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pround new owner of a 2001 Tacoma Double Cab

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Hawaiisurfer, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Dec 26, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    Hawaiisurfer

Hawaiisurfer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    '01 Tacoma Double Cab
    Hey guys! I thought I would introduce my self and my new truck. I have wanted to buy a tacoma for YEARS and finally did. I spent months searching for one and finally found one that I couldn't live without. Like the subject says it's a 2001 Tacoma Double Cab. White exterior with grey cloth interior. It's a non-ABS truck, but does have a rear locker (stock one). The rest of the truck is stock other than a 3'' lift and a crappy exhaust that someone put on it at one point, which I will be putting back to stock. It's higher milage, 330k, but I plan on a diesel conversion this summer so I really didn't care. I like to get out and fish as often as possible. My wife and I love to camp and spend time outdoors. So, this truck will be transformed into an expedition rig over the next several months. I've only had it a few days, but I love it. I can't complain about the price either. The previous owner was asking $7500 and I paid $4000 for it.

Here's a picture of my new baby...

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top