1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS- 1995 1st Gen Tacoma 4x4 2.7 3RZ

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacomas For Sale (1995-2004)' started by DA TACO, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Jan 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM
    DA TACO

DA TACO [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Southern Illinois
    Vehicle:
    95.5 Tacoma DLX 4x4
    JBA Exhaust System Moog Strut Assemblies Steering Rack Bushings replacement Deck plate Mod Red Line Hood Struts
    Hello,

Taking a loss on this one and asking $5500 for a nice Taco that has had a lot of work completed. Its completely drivable and dependable, just needs finished if you want a complete restore OR just make it your mud Toy. Frame is good and solid but needs a little bit of TLC at some point to prevent losing it as the coating has worn off in places. It passes with the ball peen hammer test and I changed out the Leafs and shocks with no problem, the main concern area is the tail end where bumper mounts. Its solid but flaking some and looks like it should be cut off where the bumper mounts are and patched in with new steel. Its possible that it may be ok too because it has the stock bump and hitch still attached and still strong. It just needs to be done now before it could get really bad. It was my plan to pull bed and sand blast and coat frame and replace bushings to bed and cab, but I do not have the space/garage and now ran out of funds to complete. It is sitting in my garage to keep it off the roads and needs a home to someone who can complete it. Its pretty minor if done now. Here is a link of it for sale locally in Southern Illinois with more info and pics. PM or text for details. Phone # is in the Craigslist Ad Thanks

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/4844616472.html

IMG_9839.jpg

2. Jan 13, 2015 at 1:26 PM
    DA TACO

DA TACO [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Southern Illinois
    Vehicle:
    95.5 Tacoma DLX 4x4
    JBA Exhaust System Moog Strut Assemblies Steering Rack Bushings replacement Deck plate Mod Red Line Hood Struts
    adding a few pics of undercarriage by leafs and shock mounts. Its really not bad, just some surface rust that needs wire brushed or sand blasted. You can see that the original undercoating did its job but needs protected again soon to keep it alive for many many years or it will go into decline

IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0832.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top