1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The "You Have $6million Waiting In A Bank For You" Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by carcharias, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Nov 8, 2014 at 7:07 PM
    carcharias

carcharias [OP] Giggiddy what what

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    Anyone else receive these? This is the only spam mail I religiously read because it's all so entertaining. Figured those interested could post up the idiotic requests to send info for millions of $$ in a foreign bank just waiting for them.

Without anything further.......

FROM THE DESK OF MR GODWIN EMEFELE
    NEW CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR
    DIRECT LINE 234- 7084-70135
    DIRECT FAX 234-700470234
    ADDRESS Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
    Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone,
    Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
    Nigeria

Dear Sir

i wish to bring to your notice that i have just resume office few days ago as the new CBN GOVERNOR i have just been cleared from the senate my reason for this contact to you is base on your payment file that i just open now on my desk and fine out you have met with all the requirement for the transfer of your fund but to my surprise your payment has not been paid so at this juncture i will like to know the reason why or you are dead but in any case i will like to transfer this fund to you without no delay as i do understand the corruption that has been taking place in this bank before but i want to assure you that it will be all over as my appointment came as a result of honesty and hard work , i was the MD of Zenith Bank of Nigeria for the past 4 year and you can see what i have done with the bank now see the web site for more info of my work as the formal MD of zenith Bank www.zenithbank.com all i want you to do is to be honest with me and let me know why you have not receive this fund after you have met u

it is very urgent you get back to me
    i wait to hear from you
    Mr Godwin Emefele
    New Central Bank of Nigerian Governor

2. Nov 8, 2014 at 7:18 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gonna pretend I'm you and cash in.

3. Nov 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Poser Pro Manual.
    Get those all the time

4. Nov 8, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    Delta00

Delta00 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Member:
    First Name:
    Troy
    Chandler AZ
    Vehicle:
    2002 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
    Check Build
    Dang, beat me to it... Can't believe OP thinks this is a scam..... Haha

5. Nov 8, 2014 at 7:22 PM
    crushh87

crushh87 Woo Pig

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Prerunner Silver
    4in MaxTrac Lift Spindles, 2in Pro Comp AAL, MB 352 16x8.5 Wheels, 285/75/r16 General Grabber AT2s, 2.7L I4
    The sad thing about these is that they actually work on people.

6. Nov 8, 2014 at 8:57 PM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Kings all-around w/ 700lb coils, Dakar leaf pack, TC uca's, DO single hoop bumper, BAMF bolt-on sliders w/ kickouts, Rigid 20" e-series spot/flood, aFe pro-dry, BFG KM2 255/85/16, silver TRD FJ wheels, WARN M8000-s, Access LE, Grillcraft, BAMF lightbar, BAMF rear dif skid, BAMF LCA skids, window tint, Wet Okoles, WeatherTech floorliners, Silverstar lights, led dome lights, Redline Tuning hood struts, center console lock mod, mag-lite mod, extra d-rings, re-routed exhaust, ATO skids, ATO Hi-Lift mounts, pipe tailgate lock, seatbelt alarm delete, wheel/spare locks, Viper 5901, LoJack... WISHLIST: a golden canary that poops platinum
    Totally wrote the Governor. He replied, "me lIkey you in da cash." That means I'm set for life, fellas. Want some dinero now that I'm rich?

7. Nov 8, 2014 at 9:14 PM
    T4RFTMFW

T4RFTMFW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lmfao

8. Nov 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
    FBI Headquarters In Washington,
    D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
    NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 )

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY,

This is an official advice from the F.B.I foreign Operation Unit, it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 10,500,000.00 US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the FBI bank commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $10,500,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (S.D.T.A). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world. We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (DIST) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds. So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to satisfy to us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money.
    You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds, the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account immediately.

These Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don't have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in United Kingdom (U.K), because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by (H.S.B.C) Bank in London. An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A. An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include i nternational adoption or to satis

FBI Director Foreign Operation Unit,

James T. Burton

9. Nov 25, 2014 at 12:43 PM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    i am the new Governor of (CBN) as i resume office received a payment credit instruction from the (United Nation/Federal Government of Nigeria) to credit your account with your
    full contract Inheritance funds from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a
    little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service. (Delivery) This is to inform you that your diplomat has arrived with your cash consignment box value 10.7 million dollars in CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OHIO USA. as their transit

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now 216-759-1180? or E-mail( johnlarry556@yahoo.com.tr ) then ask to speak to the diplomatic in person of JOHN LARRY in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignment delivery to you today? as they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this livery to you
    right now the diplomatic have arrival at CLEVELAND OHIO United State with you consignment box call them now to help them pay for clearance of your package as soon as he get to
    your airport you are to call him with this number 216-759-1180 and ask to speak with the diplomatic in person JOHN LARRY or contact him through this email( johnlarry556@yahoo.com.tr ) call them and get back to me

Note; that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-7083192083. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone
    number to the Diplomatic once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to you without any further delay or mistake.

I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE ,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-7083192083

10. Jan 23, 2015 at 10:31 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    ******YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE VALUED USD$10.5MILLION*********‏

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ******YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE VALUED USD$10.5MILLION*********

Actions [​IMG]

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES (mahlenius837@yahoo.es)
    Add to contacts
    10:29 AM

[​IMG]

From: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES (mahlenius837@yahoo.es) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Sent: Fri 1/23/15 10:29 AM To:

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.Wait, it's safe!

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to London , after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the IMF here in London and have decided to waive away all your
    clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Barclays Bank London to Effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account Via telephone Banking without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in
    your account is your Notarization fee to the UN.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

get back to us with your baking information,

Full Names:
    Direct Number:
    Direct Fax :
    Bank Name:
    Bank Address:
    Bank Account Number:
    Routing Number:
    Swift Code:

I have a very limited time to stay in London so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

For oral discussion, call me on this number +44 7031920076 or my private email: mahlenius23@yahoo.es as soon as you received this email

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
    United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General for Internal Oversight
    CELL PHONE +44 7031920076

11. Jan 23, 2015 at 12:26 PM
    ecoterragaia

ecoterragaia Everyone lives downstream.

Member:
    Central Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2006 RC 4X4 5 speed & 2021 4Runner SR5
    The Antarctic security agencies have been trying to catch these scammers for YEARS!

12. Jan 23, 2015 at 12:37 PM
    TashcomerTexas

TashcomerTexas My truck is a whiner

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2003 TRD DC King Ranch Edition
    Tell him to suck a fat one. I want to see the kings response

13. Jan 25, 2015 at 11:53 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    ^^ lmao
    I remember some documentary (maybe 60 Minutes) tracking one of these folks through Kenya and into England. The worst one I read was an "American soldier in Iraq" who stuffed millions in a barrel he needed help moving out of the country.

Here's another:

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs. Linda Edmonds, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New York City. My residential address is as follows. 800 S. Plain St. Apt. 211 Ithaca, N.Y., United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in West African countries many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $55,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Fred Osborne, who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Fred Osborne, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Osborne

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Name : Mr. Fred Osborne
    Email: agent.fredosborne@yahoo.lt

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Fred Osborne was just $360 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Fred Osborne so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Linda Edmonds
    800 S. Plain St. Apt. 211 Ithaca, New York
    United States Of America

14. Jan 25, 2015 at 1:16 PM
    coffeesnob

coffeesnob Well-Known Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 access 4 cyl 2 wd
    I'm still spending my 6 million.

15. Jan 25, 2015 at 2:18 PM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Did it cost you any body parts?

16. Mar 13, 2015 at 9:41 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    ATTENTION:

A customer of ours who died nine years ago in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia leaving behind an estate/capital (US$20M) in a Bank here where I work,
    till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the Bank private search for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased who died intestate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details.

Banking regulation/legislation demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies if nobody applies to claim the funds. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you ,in this way $12,000,000.00 for you and $8,000,000.00 for me. I will do all the crucial part in the Bank to have the claim released to you promptly.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue to affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email tecassdy@outlook.com with your Telephone/Fax number.

I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,

Terry Cassidy

17. Mar 13, 2015 at 9:43 AM
    Bennett707

Bennett707 Station707

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    No more taco life for me
    Mike, why aren't you taking advantage of these great deals.

18. Apr 13, 2015 at 9:53 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    ^^ LMAO
    I'm typing this from my own private island in the middle of the ocean I own. Yes, I own an ocean now. Jelly? :D

Attn:

I write to inform that we have concluded all needed arrangement with the UN Diplomatic Courier Company to deliver your consignment box fund valued of Three Million one hundred thousand United State Dollars. Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes normal. As for my agreement with the UN DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY
    Director: Dr. Ettani Johnson, He promised that your consignment box will leave this Country tomorrow. Your fund is in United State currency and
    in 100usd bills all.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes for security reason. What l declared to them as the contents of the
    consignment box is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them. Please, on his arrival to your country and the
    agent calls asking you the contents, kindly tell him the same thing Ok. You should contact the courier company and forward them your
    details below:

Your full name...
    You?re Address...
    Direct telephone....
    Your nearest Airport....
    Registration code: #898ASSD70

Contact person is below:

Dr. Ettani Johnson
    Position: Director general, UN Diplomatic Courier Company.
    E-mail: uncourierexpress112@freemail.hu
    Tele:+234-7060-678358

I shall forward you all other details when am less busy. You should make sure you contact Dr. Ettani Johnson and forward him your full
    details to enable them proceed with the delivery asap. They are waiting to hearing you asap.

Regards
    George Fred.

19. Apr 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    Western Union payment
    Western Union®
    Welcome to Western Union
    Send Money Worldwide

Approved Beneficiary,

We are happy to inform you that verification of your data was submitted to the USA Consulate here in Nigeria for screening and all data have being confirmed correct to pay you a total sum of $350,000USD as a result of your long due payment. We have been advised to proceed with your payment through Western Union Agent.

You will be receiving $3,000usd everyday as a result of Western Union laws and I have opened a daily installment account and deposited your $350,000USD, therefore kindly contact Western Union agent on bellow details and collect your first transfer slip to pickup your $3,000usd.

WESTERN UNION ACCOUNTANT OFFICER

Contact Person: - Mr. Jeffery E.Onye
    E-mail:- transfer.dept334@freemail.hu
    Telephone- +2348104839350

You can call him on above telephone number or email and send him the below information to enable him transfer the first $3,000.00 your city for your easy pickup at any western union location:

Your Receiver's Name:
    Receiver's Address:
    Direct Mobile/Home Phone:
    Driven License/Passport Number:

The appointed Western Union agent from Nigeria has being mandated to issue out your $3,000usd payment on daily basis as a result of Western Union laws.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Robert Harrison,
    Director.

20. Apr 13, 2015 at 9:56 AM
    carcharias

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 AC MGM OR
    This one had the subject line "Can I Trust You?"

Hello

I am Steve Adams the newly appointed director general in charge of approving & releasing all owed yet unpaid foreign payments ,also the special adviser to the United-Nation. I am delighted to inform you that the contract/Inheritance panel of the UN, which just concluded it’s seating in London just released your (E-mail Id & Name) among the currently approved beneficiaries who are to benefit 100% from this very diplomatic first quarter payment of the year 2015. This panel was primarily delegated to investigate all genuinely owed debts and claims as it has been over due.

At this moment, I wish to use this medium of communication to inform you that for the time being the (UN) has completely stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer, Atm Card, Bank Draft or Check Payment due to numerous petitions received from the united states home-land security, the FBI, IMF and other financial and security agencies to UK Government against our banks on wrong payment and diversion of innocent beneficiaries owed funds to a different account.

In this regards, I am going to use my good office now to send your approved part-payment in the tune of $6M (Six million United States Dollars) only by cash to you via a diplomatic courier to your door step. I will personally secure every needed documents as the newly appointed Director representing the (UN) office here in London. All these will be done perfectly only on the condition that you will give me 10% of the funds.

All you need to do now upon your acceptance of my condition, is to send to me the following: Your full name, Home address where the consignment will be delivered, Telephone numbers, Your means of identification, either passport or driver's license.

Please, You are advice to call me immediately on my direct telephone number +44-703-1991499 so we can talk and agree properly before i seal this transaction with you and if you need further clarification. I need to hear from you because the concealed boxes are already schedule to live as soon as I hear from you. Also You should respond to me through my private Email; dsadamsuk25@gmail.com

Thanks

Regards,

Steve Adams
    +44-703-1991499

Products Discussed in

To Top